BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Holly W.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoy this product. Has a nice scent. This was my first time using this product and seems like it will turn into my go-to when not trying/testing new toner brands. It was inexpensive in my opinion and I like how it is alcohol free.
Serena G.
Orlando, FL
Very good product. Kinda a sharp strong smell. Works great without completely drying out my skin. Price is on point with others like it. It's not too harsh on the skin, as I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it. Would recommend.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN
I have very sensitive skin and I always worry about toner burning my skin. I was very impressed with this product and would most likely buy it again. I've only used it once before and I don't know if I would go out of my way to by again or recommend to friends but I have no complaints.
Aubrey S.
Peoria , IL
In love w this product. I've used it for a little over 2 years now, and i will not use anything else. Its light and lasts forever, it helped clear my skin up and brighten it and make it feel fresh. Would recommend to anyone! great product
Allie D.
Fishers, IN
Based on the price, the product is good quality.
Immediately after use, my skin feels refreshed and smooth! This is a great drug store toner and would be buying again for sure
Very happy with my purchase
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This helps take off my makeup and even out my skin. If I find that I have been washing my skin too often, I sometimes use this in place of my night wash for a day or too and my skin is back to normal. It is not at all drying as many toners all, and really does what it says it will do.
Erin B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner!!!!! It does not take a lot, a little goes a long way! Once I use the toner, my face feels so good and refreshed!!! I recommend this to everyone. Great toner at a great price!!!
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
I have been using this for close to 3 months now and feel like I can really review it. It has helped me with dark spots on my skin (post-acne marks) and is very refreshing. It helps to lift more dirt of your skin, even after washing your face! I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love this product ! Makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated after just one use you can see a difference! Perfect for hot days where you need that fresh feel to your skin ! A must have for sure !
Tammy C.
ORLANDO, FL
For my acne prone skin this product didn't do much. However it is gentle on the skin, so if you have sensitive skin, try this. However if you have acne prone skin then I suggest something stronger. This did leave a fresh feeling however which was pleasant. I just want results is all.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?