BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Michele R.
I always look for alcohol free products. My 50 year old skin is very sensitive and leans towards the dry skin. This Toner allowed my skin to remain calm, oil free, and not produce drier skin. Easy to find and use. I would recommend
Fabiola E.
Orlando, FL
This works amazing on my sensitive, dry skin. It doesn't dry me out and is actually very refreshing. I use this after I cleanse my face and before I put moisturizer on. Really helps me stay oil free, but still makes my skin supple.
Susan R.
Warren, OH
I always try to use a toner after face wash and then a moisturizer. This is one of the more gentle toner's i have used. I do not mind the price of this product as the value of it exceeds my expectations. I will continue to buy this product and will recommend this to all
Carolyn R.
Harrison, MI
The toner was a great buy. I bought it at Walmart and took it home. Used it for a few days and I noticed a difference in my skin. I liked the packaging and the way that it was alcohol-free. This is something that I would recommend to others and I would buy again myself.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
This Toner is awesome and so under rated and looked over at the drugstore. I picked this up during the winter because of "hydra" part and my skin was sooo dry! To say the least I can stop using it and works for me year around. Prior to this I only used Clinque! Not anymore I always stock up when CVS or walgreens is having a sale.
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
I love this toner. It's amazing. And the scent smells so good! Very gentle on the skin. Worked great for my skin, my skin looks great! This was my first time trying this product and it worked great! Would definitely recommend.
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
Picked this toner up at Ulta on a recommendation. I was unsure at first because it didn't strike me as a wow product, but is a great toner for the price! It really does leave your skin looking more fresh and feeling hydrated!
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
It does everything and a little bit more for my skin. It hydrates, refreshes, clears old, and dry skin away, leaves my in softer, and clean. After a few days, it looks clear, even-toned, and the acne is better controlled. I love that it is alcohol free and clears and reduces my pore size! Refreshes and tones is right.
Da-new Y.
Riverdale, GA
I always use a toner before I moisturize...and this is the first time I have used this product and it's amazing....it doesn't dry your skin out and how they figured out how to do that is simply amazing...love love love love this product ...Oh and it's reasonable lol
Jessica E.
Philadelphia, PA
Fresh-smelling. I use this product every night after cleansing and in the morning in the place of regular cleanser when I don't need to do a full wash. It smells super fresh! It is the only toner that is gentle enough on my skin and doesn't over-dry or break me out!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?