BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sabrina A.
I've tried this toner in the past but I don't think I could say I'm super impressed with it. Even though it says alcohol-free I didn't feel I like it hydrated my skin it felt very drying and I feel like the formula wasn't gentle enough for my skin type
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
This is the best toner. Admittedly I have not tried many others, but once I tried this I don't ever want to go back! I use this every night after cleansing, and every morning just to give myself a little pick me up. The smell is amazing and it always leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I can even rub this over my eyes and it does not hurt!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Being that I do have a very uneven tone this allowed me to even out my tone all the time it was a very useful product that I would refer to many friends and many other users in the future it's a very effective very elaborate product that allows you to look the way you want to look
Candy G.
Fresno, CA
this product is absolutely amazing works very great I recommend a product you can find it at your local grocery store Walmart Kmart TargetThis product is absolutely amazing words very great I recommend a product you can find it at your local grocery store Walmart Kmart Target
Linda M.
Love this toner beacuse it is alcohol free it does not dry the face. Good price not that expense would consider it a good value. It is gentle in the face and does not cause it to be so tight. Love the pink color looks very feminin.have used it multiple times would recommend.
Sarah P.
AMAZING!! I just discovered this product in Walmart and I don't know how I went so long without. I have dry skin on my face and this product really helps keep that toned down. The slight scent is very nice and leaves my face feeling clean! Doesn't leave behind oil that some products do, so my fave doesn't feel greasy after. Highly recommend!
Beatriz S.
Santiago, RM
Get ready for a brand new skin, with this toner. It cleans your face, it leaves it soft and fresh and it is affordable. I have been using this for years and I love it. It is very gentle and does not burn like other toners, it is worth trying.
Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I definitely love this product. I always use it after I have washes my face to get the deep dirt out. I usually get this from Walgreens or sometimes Target. It is clear bottle so you can see the cute pink color. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and I have. It is alcohol free so it doesn't irritate my skin.
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
Love! Love! Love! I would give this product 10 stars if I could! I have been using loreal toner for 15+ years. It is simply the best. It smells heavenly. This toner leaves your skin smooth to the touch and well moisturized. Also, it doesn't burn like a lot of others I have tried do. Even on the driest and most sensitive days.
Susan R.
Warren, OH
I always try to use a toner after face wash and then a moisturizer. This is one of the more gentle toner's i have used. I do not mind the price of this product as the value of it exceeds my expectations. I will continue to buy this product and will recommend this to all
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?