BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crystal D.
West Jordan, UT
This toner has given me slight reactions after exfoliating. I realize my skin is much more sensitive after exfoliating. I stopped using this after realizing it was over drying my skin. I actually no longer use a toner. I like to use a facial spray instead.
K J.
LOVE this stuff it doesn't dry or burn my skin out it is amazing and effective which surprised me I would definitely but this stuff again when I run out its my first time using it and it's gentle in the skin and would but it again and keep buying it until I found something better
Shivani P.
Evansville, IN
My favorite toner ever! Super affordable! Its great at giving you the fresh faced feeling! I use it everyday and night and I usually purchase it from my drugstores. I love that it doesn't burn my eyes! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
This is the only toner I have found that doesn't make my skin feel dried out. I've tried some a lot more expensive and this is cheap. Best deal for your money. My skin is normal in the summer and dry in the winter and I use it year round.
Crystal R.
San Marcos, TX
I recently added this toner to my skin care rountine and I love it. It really helps get rid of any dirt or product that's still left behind after cleansing your face. I have been using it every night before bed and I plan on repurchasing.
Sarah P.
AMAZING!! I just discovered this product in Walmart and I don't know how I went so long without. I have dry skin on my face and this product really helps keep that toned down. The slight scent is very nice and leaves my face feeling clean! Doesn't leave behind oil that some products do, so my fave doesn't feel greasy after. Highly recommend!
Candy G.
Fresno, CA
this product is absolutely amazing works very great I recommend a product you can find it at your local grocery store Walmart Kmart TargetThis product is absolutely amazing words very great I recommend a product you can find it at your local grocery store Walmart Kmart Target
Beatriz S.
Get ready for a brand new skin, with this toner. It cleans your face, it leaves it soft and fresh and it is affordable. I have been using this for years and I love it. It is very gentle and does not burn like other toners, it is worth trying.
Linda M.
Love this toner beacuse it is alcohol free it does not dry the face. Good price not that expense would consider it a good value. It is gentle in the face and does not cause it to be so tight. Love the pink color looks very feminin.have used it multiple times would recommend.
Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I definitely love this product. I always use it after I have washes my face to get the deep dirt out. I usually get this from Walgreens or sometimes Target. It is clear bottle so you can see the cute pink color. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and I have. It is alcohol free so it doesn't irritate my skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?