BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brøøke E.
Jay
Loved it made my skin feel good was a bit pricey for me but would love to try some more. The package was nice and pretty. Love the brand in general.............could use a little bit improvement tho
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
A pretty good toner. I've had it for a while now, and I don't use it daily, but I enjoy it. It's nice and refreshing, and easy on my skin. I can definitely tell when I use a cotton ball and wipe my skin because it definitely gets the dirt off.
Emily R.
Cumberland, RI
I enjoyed this product, I liked the smell and it did a great job of toning my skin. It was pretty affordable and can be found in drugstores. The reason why I won't be repurchasing is because this product made my skin break out and it burned. I would not recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
This is the only toner I have found that doesn't make my skin feel dried out. I've tried some a lot more expensive and this is cheap. Best deal for your money. My skin is normal in the summer and dry in the winter and I use it year round.
Shivani P.
Evansville, IN
My favorite toner ever! Super affordable! Its great at giving you the fresh faced feeling! I use it everyday and night and I usually purchase it from my drugstores. I love that it doesn't burn my eyes! I would definitely recommend this to others!
K J.
LOVE this stuff it doesn't dry or burn my skin out it is amazing and effective which surprised me I would definitely but this stuff again when I run out its my first time using it and it's gentle in the skin and would but it again and keep buying it until I found something better
Sabrina A.
I've tried this toner in the past but I don't think I could say I'm super impressed with it. Even though it says alcohol-free I didn't feel I like it hydrated my skin it felt very drying and I feel like the formula wasn't gentle enough for my skin type
Crystal D.
West Jordan, UT
This toner has given me slight reactions after exfoliating. I realize my skin is much more sensitive after exfoliating. I stopped using this after realizing it was over drying my skin. I actually no longer use a toner. I like to use a facial spray instead.
Sarah T.
Arley , AL
Love this toner!!! Keeps oil at bay while making my skin feel nice and fresh. I feel like this had an alright price for the value. I got it at Walmart. It was super gentle on my skin when used with a cotton ball. I'm not sure if it's my favorite toner ever, but it's pretty good.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Being that I do have a very uneven tone this allowed me to even out my tone all the time it was a very useful product that I would refer to many friends and many other users in the future it's a very effective very elaborate product that allows you to look the way you want to look
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?