BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
I use this product every night after washing my face and before putting a facial serum on. I love the way this product makes my skin feel refreshed. I believe this product is a good value, I've had the same bottle for a little over 6 months and it's just now about to run out. I use it almost every night and feel like it leaves my skin looking bright and great!
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Can I just say what a way to wake you up your face when the night before was a kicker! This is a great smelling and feeling toner, it leaves you feeling brightened up and wide awake, if your one of those like me who have late nights this is a must have!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I like to use this product when I go to the gym. It helps to make my skin fell refreshed. It cleans my pores and tightens them. I think this product works so well because it is alcohol free and doesn't dry-out your skin yet makes it feel clean. It has a wonderfully clean smell. too. It is a keeper.
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This toner is very gentle and it doesn't dry out your face. I hate the smell of this and I don't think it cleans my face that well. It was also kinda pricey for a drugstore toner. I would only recommend this to people with really really sensitive skin.
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, if you're asking for a good toner leave your skin, smooth, and has a nice smell I will suggest this perfect toner and is not expensive it does it job perfect, I'm really totally satisfied with the product and I will buy a back up from it because I deside to use it until to find some thing better but so far till now this is the best for me.
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
I have used this toner multiple times. I found that it was fairly gentle on my skin and didn't dry me out. I have bought it number of times and found the price to be very reasonable. I thought the product as it has little that needs changed. It's great!
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
This is a great toner. i have really dry, sensitive skin. it feels good on the skin, very hydrating, and it doesn't have any alcohol in it so it (a) doesn't offend the nose with a disgusting ether scent, and (b) didn't further dry the skin. overall, I'd recommend it to someone who also has dry skin.
keyla C.
Sanford, FL
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Usually I wash my face and then use some steam to open up my pores. Once I do that i use this toner, let it dry ( air dry) and then close my pores with some cold water. It is a little pricey in my area its over 6 bucks but it is worth it.
Cameka L.
Bessemer City, NC
I just recently purchased this item. So I have had a chance to use much but so far my skin looks fresh and feels great. The price is not too outrageous and I look forward to seeing the future effects of this product. So far I am not disappointed with this.
Caitlyn C.
Salem, OR
This is my all time favorite toner! I have bad hyper pigmentation and red skin and it has started clearing it up immensely. I've been using for about a month and I will surely be buying this again and continuing to use it. It makes your skin feel so fresh!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?