BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Arika A.
Fontana, CA
This is a great toner. i have really dry, sensitive skin. it feels good on the skin, very hydrating, and it doesn't have any alcohol in it so it (a) doesn't offend the nose with a disgusting ether scent, and (b) didn't further dry the skin. overall, I'd recommend it to someone who also has dry skin.
keyla C.
Sanford, FL
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Usually I wash my face and then use some steam to open up my pores. Once I do that i use this toner, let it dry ( air dry) and then close my pores with some cold water. It is a little pricey in my area its over 6 bucks but it is worth it.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Can I just say what a way to wake you up your face when the night before was a kicker! This is a great smelling and feeling toner, it leaves you feeling brightened up and wide awake, if your one of those like me who have late nights this is a must have!
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, if you're asking for a good toner leave your skin, smooth, and has a nice smell I will suggest this perfect toner and is not expensive it does it job perfect, I'm really totally satisfied with the product and I will buy a back up from it because I deside to use it until to find some thing better but so far till now this is the best for me.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great for sensitive skin! This alcohol free product is amazing for toning the skin after cleansing; or even for creating your own setting/face mist spray. I love its soft scent which is not overwhelming. It leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh, hydrated and supple. I highly recommend, specially if you are looking for products that help with more mature skin.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
It' that time of the year,when summer approaches your skin needs more care.A good toner helps to keep your pores clean from all the extra sweat and oils from the heat.You are outside more with all the impurity's in the air.I make sure I never run out.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
For its purpose, It's a great product. It does refreshes the first layer of your face and that's basically it. If you're looking for something that will clean out your pores and remove excess oils, dirt, and other impurities, then this isn't the one.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I used this product for years until they raised the price too high. With Amazon's subscribe n save price I decided to give it another shot. Turns out that the product is better than ever with hydroxys and almost no alcohol. Finally, a solution for pores!
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
You could use it that way depending on what type of skin you have. My skin is oily in the summer especially so I do not use moisturizer. I use this right after I clean my face at night. Also if it gets too oily by morning I use it again. It cleans the pores deep down without drying the skin out.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX
I really like this toner because it was very refreshing at night when I put it on. Usually when products have alcohol in them, they tend to dry out the skin so I loved that this product didn't have any. No room for improvement at this time! Very good
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?