BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Stephanie D.
I've tried a lot of high end and drugstore toners and skin care, and this is definitely my favorite one! It's alcohol free so it will never dry your skin out, has a very light rose scent that goes away when applying it. Great price and great for year round use
Nicole N.
Clearwater, FL
I unfortunately was not a fan of this. I got it from target per recommendation from my YouTube make guru and I automatically knew the video had been sponsored by then because there is no was she'd promote a product that dries out your face as much as this one.
ROSIE J.
This is one of my favorite toners I use it almost daily since it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It's a low cost and the quality is super great it met my needs once I run out I head to Walmart to buy another more.
keyla C.
Sanford, FL
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Usually I wash my face and then use some steam to open up my pores. Once I do that i use this toner, let it dry ( air dry) and then close my pores with some cold water. It is a little pricey in my area its over 6 bucks but it is worth it.
Latoya D.
Humble, TX
I tried this product once and I was not a fan. I received this as a sample and although the sample was a nice size, this particular product burned my skin and broke me out. I'm not sure if I was allergic or if was too strong for me but this is definitely one product that I will not be trying again.
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, if you're asking for a good toner leave your skin, smooth, and has a nice smell I will suggest this perfect toner and is not expensive it does it job perfect, I'm really totally satisfied with the product and I will buy a back up from it because I deside to use it until to find some thing better but so far till now this is the best for me.
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
This is a great toner. i have really dry, sensitive skin. it feels good on the skin, very hydrating, and it doesn't have any alcohol in it so it (a) doesn't offend the nose with a disgusting ether scent, and (b) didn't further dry the skin. overall, I'd recommend it to someone who also has dry skin.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Can I just say what a way to wake you up your face when the night before was a kicker! This is a great smelling and feeling toner, it leaves you feeling brightened up and wide awake, if your one of those like me who have late nights this is a must have!
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
I have used this toner multiple times. I found that it was fairly gentle on my skin and didn't dry me out. I have bought it number of times and found the price to be very reasonable. I thought the product as it has little that needs changed. It's great!
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This toner is very gentle and it doesn't dry out your face. I hate the smell of this and I don't think it cleans my face that well. It was also kinda pricey for a drugstore toner. I would only recommend this to people with really really sensitive skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?