BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kirsten O.
The toner didn't burn because it didn't have the alcohol in it, but it didn't seem to really clean off my face either. The nice thing was it left my face feeling not oily (which is good because I have oily skin). It smelt fine though so that didn't bother me and it wasn't a bad price either.
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I had tried this after finishing off my other toner. I have tried a lot of drugstore brand toners and I wanted to test this one out too. What I mostly didn't like was the strong perfume scent that made my eyes water. Another downfall was that it made my face feel kind of sticky after using it.
Aimeeh L.
I find this okay and just average. I think it does its purpose, but I hate that there is no filter to cover the bottle. I could easily spill and waste the liquid when I pour on the cotton, because the hole of the bottle is so big. I would need to change my toner after I finish the bottle!
Robin P.
We all know that in school we can get stressed and it can cause our skin to become irritated and sometimes even breakout. This is apart of my go-to skin care routine. It leaves your skin soft and feeling clean without feeling dry or patchy. It's also wonderful on my sensitive skin!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
It took me so long to find a toner that was alcohol free and from a good brand such as L'Oreal. I love this toner and use it daily! My only small issue is the smell. I'm not sure why but I don't particularly like it. I love the way it works, I just wish it had a different scent.
Lauren B.
Las Vegas, NV
This was not for me. It was way too strong on my skin and made it burn , turn red, and made me break out. I am not allergicc to anything that I am aware of. So I am not sure why this happened. I tried it a couple other times to see if it was an odd fluke but it kept happening. I did however give it to a friend and she loved it.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
I began using this to try and see if it would help me with my acne. I don't believe whenever I used it, that much really was coming off my face onto the cotton balls. I've used toner previously when I was younger, so maybe my face just isn't that dirty with the washes and acne medication I use on it. I believe this didn't mix well with my current routine and may have caused some dryness.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I use this product on a daily basis. It feels refreshing and doesn't feel drying. Not much of a scent. Its not harsh on my skin. I notice if I use it continually I do see my pores appear to be smaller. Its great for the price. I have recommended this product to family and friends.
Rachel E.
This is by far my favorite toner I've tried! I have dry skin and most toners only dry my skin out even more. This, however, keeps my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Not to mention the smell is subtle and pleasant. So many years toners have a strong smell so it's a nice touch.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I've been using this toner for about a year now, and I can honestly say that I love it! It gets the job done and helps close my pores and get rid of dirt and oil from my face. There's no real smell to it either. It's really affordable and you can get it at your local drugstore
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?