BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This is my favorite toner I have sensitive acne prone skin so I needed something that wouldn't clog my pores and something that did not contain alcohol this works great for me it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh
Michelle C.
Riceboro , GA
I like this toner because it leaves a fresh feeling but I'm not big on the smell. This is my 1st time using and I may use it again. I found it on clearance at the Dollar General and figured why not give it a shot. It works pretty good for the clearance price which was maybe $2 and some change
aisha c.
I've used this product for about 3 years now and it's the best. I give myself and my husband weekly facials and the product never fails us. One of the makings of our soft skin!
Timothy N Hannah E.
North Pole, AK
While I do feel like this product hydrates my skin, it does leave a residue and does not dry quickly. I also have sensitive skin, and though it doesn't irritate my skin on a regular basis, it can sometimes. It smells great though! I think it depends on what you're looking for in a toner. :)
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I had tried this after finishing off my other toner. I have tried a lot of drugstore brand toners and I wanted to test this one out too. What I mostly didn't like was the strong perfume scent that made my eyes water. Another downfall was that it made my face feel kind of sticky after using it.
Sara M.
I never knew how important a toner was for your face. For years I never even knew about it. I will not go a day without using this product on my face. I absolutely love it. It makes my skin tone so much more even than it used to be. One bottle lasts me about two months so it is so worth it!
Stephanie A.
This is an amazing toner. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and hydrated! I made a diy mac fix plus using this product and it works SO WELL! The smell of this is amazing and the price point was right on the money. I bought mine at Walmart and would definitely recommend buying this product!
Ya Boy M.
Olathe, KS
It's a really good toner but it sometimes dries up my skin I'm not sure if it how are use it or how many times I use it but it's pretty effective and I will consider it to most of my friends the packaging is pretty good and yeah they could improve it's a pretty nice price for the size of it
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
My mom has used this product for years, so I bought some about a month ago. I generally use it once per day, after washing my face but before moisturizing. It's a great addition to my winter skin-care routine, because I haven't been experiencing my usual dryness. I also occasionally use it as a quick way to cleanse my face a bit when I'm too lazy to wash. It's a good value for the price, and easy to find.
Kirsten O.
The toner didn't burn because it didn't have the alcohol in it, but it didn't seem to really clean off my face either. The nice thing was it left my face feeling not oily (which is good because I have oily skin). It smelt fine though so that didn't bother me and it wasn't a bad price either.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?