BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Isabella L.
andalusia, AL
I have been searching for a toner that would leave my skin refreshed rather than dry. This toner is the most refreshing toner I have ever used and after using it for a few weeks I can tell a huge difference in my skin. The packaging is more high end but has the great value of a drugstore price. I would also like to note I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any type of reaction.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I have very temperamental face skin whether it's oily or dry, I can't win, which is why it is important I avoid cleansers with harsh alcohols. This toner removes all the grossness hidden in my pores that collects throughout the day. The best places to make sure I wipe off are the sides of my nose and behind my ears and to avoid the ickiness I'll just say this toner does its job!
Casey W.
Anna, TX
Right now I am giving this product 4 stars since I Am not finsihed using it; I am trying this product for the 1st time because I was trying to look for a different facial routine to try because my face was really bumpy (not acne) and getting very dry, its been a week and my face is smoothr than it was, and my bumps are slowing fading. The smell is light and floral (to me) and it doesn't sting or anything when I put it on. So far so good for this gal here :)
I really don’t understand how toners work but this one removed any residues left on the face and neck after makeup removal and face wash which seems good. Also it is very light on skin.
Liesl G.
This is actually the first toner I have ever used and I've been using for about two months now.  When I first purchased it I could feel a little bit of tightness on my skin (not bad), but I do have eczema on my face and it doesn't seem to bother it at all, and actually has seemed to help clear it up some.  I use it twice a day and I can feel a difference when I do not.  I wouldn't say it's necessarily hydrating and do feel my skin is a little dryer after.
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
I love this toner. This will forever be my Holy Grail toner product. It is so refreshing morning and night I just I love it. It doesn't dry my skin out it makes my skin feel very fresh and clean and it really helps balance everything out. I have noticed since I've started using it that the redness of my face has gone down a bit and I don't have nearly as many breakouts.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Refreshing and does a good job of removing any left over makeup residue after facial cleansing. Really gentle on the skin and a pleasant, light scent can be noticed but doesn't stick around long after use. This is an affordable product that does what it claims and I really also appreciate that it's alcohol free.
Quontavia H.
Monticello, MS
Use in the morning after my face wash. Leaves me refresh. Great price for a great product. Firms and tones. This is my first time using it saw it on YouTube and thought I'd give it a try. They sell at any retail store although my boyfriend bought mine from dollar general. It was on sale for half price.
Cheyenne H.
Taylor, AZ
I bought this toner after watch a couple of people on YouTube rave about it! I never really noticed a difference using it! I found it in my closet the other day and considered giving it another try!
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This is my favorite toner I have sensitive acne prone skin so I needed something that wouldn't clog my pores and something that did not contain alcohol this works great for me it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?