BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Julia G.
Miami FL
Nothing compares to this toner. You get a lot of product for the money. It feels cool and light on the skin. I adore the light floral fragrance and it doesn't irritate my normal to dry skin. My skin feels clean and refreshed after I use it and it gets any last bit of makeup that my cold cream didn't get!!! I do wish the packaging would get updated. The bottle is a little top heavy so it can get knocked over easily. Other than that, this toner has been in L'Oreal's line for 20 years for a good reason . It's a luxury skincare item at a bargain price.
Jane C.
Monongahela, PA
First, let me just say, I have been using L'Oreal toners since they were in blue packages, so over 10 years now. They are very gentle on the skin. I love that they even out my skin tone and leave a matte finish on my face. This is a must have in the Summertime when it is hot and sticky out and your make-up just melts off! Just apply the toner every so often and it is so refreshing! I use this instead of any foundation during the hot Summers, I have for decades now. Why waste foundation if it's only going to last an hour or so. Try it.
Lauren M.
N Syracuse, NY
I don’t usually use toner, but when I do it’s this stuff!! Not expensive at all but it works great. It’s not oily and doesn’t dry my skin it. It doesn’t even really have a smell to it. Love it!
Christelle C.
Fl
Keeps my skin hydrated and fresh, I could really see an improvement over the past few months that I've been using it. It is worth the price, and the packaging is nice.
Jessica C.
I had to rave about this so it can hopefully help someone else like me. I have very very pale skin so every pimple and mark shows up ten times worse. I bought this toner only because I thought it was on sale and I saw it was alcohol free. It saved my skin! Clears pimples over night and balances and smells like a dream. Buy this product!!!
Alexandra F.
Winter Park, FL
I use this religiously. Within the first week of using my skin was glowing like I've never seen it do. If I get any sort of breakout or blemish this toner reduces its size and swelling  by 95%. I've never witnessed something work so fast, and as a woman who has tried EVERY remedy including prescriptions, I'm never letting this leave my routine. I don't even wash my face with cleanser anymore, simply remove my makeup and tone. This stuff is magic.
Angela W.
Clinton, MA
This product has been around for a while, but I only just discovered it a couple of weeks ago...and I wish I knew about it sooner. I'm shocked this doesn't get more attention. My skin is really dry and this has worked wonders! My skin is more hydrated and supple since I started using this toner. My pores also appear to be smaller. It is almost as good as a higher end toner. I would recommend this if you would a good quality product that will not break your wallet.
Lou R.
Killeen, TX
En clima seco como el de Texas es dificil seleccionar un tónico que haga sentir mi piel fresca. Depués de tratar varios tónicos sin satisfación encontre este de Loreal que ha cumplido con mis necesidades, libre de alcohol mi piel se siente fresca, limpia y sin brotes de acné. Lo recomiendo para toda edad. El precio es muy económico y accessible en tiendas por departamentos y farmacias.
Shelby R.
Inglis, Fl
Really didn't do anything for my skin. In fact I saw more dry spots on my skin then I've ever had, although this could be because of other products (simple skin care exfoliating cleanser) or stress related but I might not even wait it out and finish the product. There're many other toners that are better and even cheeper. Oh well :)
Isabella L.
andalusia, AL
I have been searching for a toner that would leave my skin refreshed rather than dry. This toner is the most refreshing toner I have ever used and after using it for a few weeks I can tell a huge difference in my skin. The packaging is more high end but has the great value of a drugstore price. I would also like to note I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any type of reaction.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?