BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Michelle P.
This smelled good and felt good on my face, but I honestly didn’t really notice a huge difference. It wasn’t bad or anything, it just didn’t seem to do anything.
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
I just started using this along with several other L'Oreal facial care products and I'm not impressed. I have combination skin and never really had major breakouts but I've had more breakouts since using this product. The toner leaves my skin feeling "sticky" and "heavy". Not recommended for others who don't have major acne problems to begin with, it was just make your skin more prone to acne.
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
Great product! Smells wonderful, makes my face feel totally refreshed after applying it and it does it’s job! I’ve been through two bottles so far and am not disappointed yet, great job L’Oréal! Great toner
Nichole M.
Flemington , WV
I love this toner. I have used this for probably a year now I have went through two bottles. I love getting out of shower and putting it on my face. I feel it cleans my face even more than what I can do in shower. I love how it makes my face feel so clean and it has a very refreshing smell. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to refresh and hydrate their face.
Stephanie M.
This product is very affordable, and definitely does it’s intended job. It has a nice scent. It is easy to find in most drugstores. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try a new toner.
sherri H.
Carmel, NY
I still have this product in my bathroom it's just not for me. I can't really explain why I don't care for it but Iam going to try it feels sticky in my hands maybe it's me but that's what I don't like about it also it's a little thick so I really didn't give it a chance a product got to have good feeling and smell to me so I will not buy this toner but I will try another one until I find the right one for me.
Bubbles C.
I absolutely love this toner. It is very good for sensitive skin, I have sensitive skin which is the reason why I bought this toner. All you have to do is after you cleanse your face you just take a cotton pad put toner on it and then rub it on your face and your neck and all of the excess dirt comes right off. I also have heat rashes during the summer on my face, and this toner helps keep the heat rash at bay.
Gladys O.
Pretty decent but probably won't be purchasing again. I'm actually on a hunt for a good toner and after switching from The Body Shop Vitamin E toner, I'm probably going back to it. This toner does the job of not stripping the natural oils from your face. It's nice, gentle, and non drying. That is great for my combination skin. But with someone with acne/sensitive skin, I feel like I'm not getting any benefits from it. Good for the price and good if you need a basic everyday toner. :)
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I have been using this toner for years! My mother bought it for me when I was in college. Years later I went in for a facial to an upscale salon. The woman went on and on about my skin and kept asking what was I using! This toner will always be a part of my daily routine! It is wonderful. My skin feels fresh and clear with no drying. Time to get a new bottle today. Just ran out!
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
I have oily skin rather than dry, so I really enjoyed that tonic contains no alcohol. It really refreshes the skin, removes makeup well, removes shine. There was no particular wow-effect I have not noticed. But from the tonic, probably not worth too much to expect. The main thing is that with its task of cleansing and refreshment he copes.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?