BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Felisha 🌻.
So far I haven’t seen any results , but it does remove any makeup that you didn’t get while washing your face , I put my in a spray bottle so I can have that Rose water effect ,
Kendall S.
Tulsa, OK
I am big on my skincare routine but never really tried a toner so I wanted to start cheap and see if I felt like it was something I would keep using. I wanted something alcohol free and hydrating so I picked this up. It wasn't bad but I noticed basically zero difference in my skin and I thought maybe that was just a testament to how unnecessary a toner was so I just stopped using it. It wasn't until I purchased a different toner due to some new skin concerns that I realized what they can do for your skin and how lack luster this one was. Definitely not bad and might work better for someone else but just didn't do much for my skin.
Soledad G.
Riverdale
It does a great job as a facial toner, removes excess makeup and works great on combo skin. Only problem is the alcohol like smell, although the product itself is alcohol-free.
Brittany A.
This toner has changed my life. I’ve always struggled with acne and clogged pores. But this toner has gotten my skin in the right direction. It balance your ph levels and preps your skin for whatever you put on it. I highly recommend.
Kati G.
Torrance, CA
This formula leaves your skin feel beautiful and soft. Once you apply it and wash it off it leaves your skin feeling great. The price of this product varies in different store of where you buy it from.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This is my ultimate go to toner! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, plus my complexion is a lot healthier looking as well! I totally recommend it to everyone!
Amorette L.
Love!!! Just got it two weeks ago and I absolutely love it my skin looks so amazing!! Not to mention it's pink so it looks amazing with all my other pink products
Kelsey a.
kettering
Put this on before I go to sleep and it keeps the moisture in my skin all night. If I have a night where I sweat a lot it makes my skin super oily but that’s the only issue.
Carolina H.
I like this product. I use it in the mornings and after my shower to refresh my face. Keeps it hydrated. I prefer using this product vs. a moisturizer in the mornings so my face does not get oily.
Ciara S.
Louisville
Totally love  the product.  Came in great packaging.  It was a little pricey for the size of the container I bought. It's very gentle on my skin since I have sensitive skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?