BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lindsey C.
Great toner!! Found at Walgreens!! Does it’s job!! First time user!! Will purchase again! Affordable and effective! Use it morning and night after cleansing your face!! Will definitely buy again!! Recommend for sure!!
Dahianna T.
Ponce
this product is very good because it leaves your skin ready to make up or sleep because it gives you freshness and cleanliness as you see and does not leave the skin oily since it absorbs it very well
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My momma swears by this!! She has been using this for years now! Her face has no scars, wrinkles nor dark spots or anything!! She uses thee entire products skincare line!
Ali M.
It works really good for a drugstore toner. It doesn't really minimize my pores but it makes my skin feel refreshed and gets rid of dirt that my cleanser misses.
Amanyacet R.
Kissimmee, FL
I used it before and is an alright product, it is hydrating but after it dry my skin feels more drier. It could be only me i dont know if it happens to everybody
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I just bought this after learning about toner from a makeup course and I fell in love. No alcohol to mess with my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel so much better. I like to put mine in a spray bottle and spritz it over my face throughout the day. This is a great product. (Toner is to be used after you cleanse your face, before you moisturizer and it keeps your face at the proper pH balance) (;
Deanna C.
Tulsa, OK
It didn't feel very moisturizing or hydrating. Also, I got a few zits after using this. It's currently in my medicine cabinet and I'm unsure whether or not to give it another chance.
Destiny G.
Seriously my holy grail toner!! My skin tends to be on the dryer side and I do occasionally get atopic dermatitis flare ups but this is super gentle and gives the perfect hydration.
Tessa K.
dIberville, MS
This is the first toner I ever picked up, and honestly, it was awful for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this dried out my skin so heavily. I tried applying it with a cotton ball or with a cotton pad, and no matter how I used it I had a horrible drying reaction. I tried it with gentle cleansers before and moisturizers after, but I could not deal with this toner at all. If you don't have sensitive skin, this might be for you, but for my skin type, this burned and left tons of dry patches.

And if you can't handle alcohol, this one isn't alcohol free, pay attention to the asterisk, about the third product is denatured alcohol.
Megan R.
Boone, NC
I recently bought this after I finished up my Clinique toner and did not really like it. The pros were that it smelled nice and it did feel pretty decent on my skin (like it felt hydrating). The cons were that it broke me out pretty bad around my chin and forehead. I have combination skin and I use the Clinique 3-Step usually in the number 2. I wanted to try this out because it was cheaper than the Clinique one that I loved, but I'm very disappointed that it broke me out so bad. I would not recommend for people that are more prone to acne or who are already semi-oily. If you have very, very, very dry skin then this would work well for you.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?