BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kadence O.
I really like this stuff because it fells like it moisturizes your skin so well. I would buy this product again because it is so good to the skin. I would ya this so much more because it is so good.
Callie H.
Delray Beach
I have combination skin, so I'll start off with that. I have used maybe half the bottle, apply it at night and in the morning. I honestly can not tell any real difference.
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
Nothing wow about this toner I seen no improvement on my skin using this but I also didn't see anything bad happening to my face while using it either. I wouldn't buy again
Abigail T.
I love this product! I found this toner on sale at CVS and decided to try it. I am very fair skinned and my face is sensitive and on the "red" side. After using this product, the redness on face began to tone down and I loved to see that! It did not iterate my skin at all and it is alcohol-free thus didn't dry my skin out either. Also, it came in a very large bottle (8.5 oz) so it last a long time for me. You don't have to use alot, I used one cottonball to apply the toner to my whole face. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly reccomed it.
Julieta M.
Denver
Smells awesome, I am not sure it's supposed to sting to the point of hurting and having to wash it off though. It could be that my skin tends to be a little bit sensitive.
Tami R.
Mobile, AL
I just started using this, but it's greatf so far. I love hjow my skin feels afterr it. I have sensitive skin, prone tto eczema in recent months, and this works well so far
CRYSTAL H.
Before using this product my face felt really dry and Flaky but I've been using it for the last 6 months and my face looks like a whole nother person like a brand-new woman
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This toner is awesome!!! It really works well and leaves your skin really smooth and evenly toned looking. I love Loreal products and this toner worked well for me!!! I highly recommend this toner!!!
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
This was actually the first and only toning product that I've used. I was a little disappointed in the results I received which was...nothing. My skin felt really tight in the areas of my nose and a little dry, but outside of that, I didn't see any change and I used the whole bottle. I believe this is due to the fact that I have a darker complexion but I assumed the toner would still work for me. Now, one thing I did like was that even after I washed away my makeup, I would go over my face with a facial pad wet with the toner, and I would see how much makeup I STILL had on my face. So, that was one nice thing I will say about the toner. L'Oreal is definitely among my favorite of brands but this specific product just didn't do it for me.
Codiejo F.
San Antonio, TX
I was skeptical trying this product at first but I decided to give it a try. The packing was nice for the price I paid. I wasn’t disappointed but wasn’t thrilled either.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?