BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sarah I.
Cumming, GA
This product was an impulse buy while shopping for the moisturizer! I usually use an alcohol-free Witch Hazel/lemon juice mixture, but saw the toner was very reasonably priced, and wanted to give it a shot! I love the warm, glowing feeling it gives my face. It really does give my acne prone skin a softer, refreshed feel and leaves a smoothr surface for moisturizer.

As with the moisturizer, a bit goes a long way. I love to apply this product with a cotton round, both morning and night. If you’re in the market for an affordable toning product, the L’oreal Hydrafresh toner is well worth checking out!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
Expected more from L’Oréal.
They are one of my favorite drugstore brands and they definitely are a let down with this product
It’s too expensive to be so awful
Will not purchase again
Alex M.
Benton, AR
I really like this toner. The packaging is so beautiful and it feels so nice and refreshing on the skin. I recommend this to others when they are looking for an affordable toner. I will be buying this again.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I wasn't really sure what toner did but after I wash my face I would use this and it really made my skin feel tightened and refresh and really clean. I liked it, I kept buying it lol
Amanda B.
Enfield , CT
Great product, I have dry skin and this toner doesn’t over dry it at all. My skin is also sensitive and has eczema during the winter months in New England and this product doesn’t aggravate my skin at all.
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Alex G.
Orange County
I love this toner! It’s a great price and it does a great job. I use it before bed every night and it doesn’t dry out my face but gets all the dirt off even after washing. Love!
Tina W.
Victorville
I have bought this toner several times. What I love about this product it is so refreshing to put on after you have a cleansed your face.it lifts up all of the dirt and oil that year cleanser did not get.
Alicia R.
Danville, KY
One of my favorite to toners. It's very refreshing on the skin, which is an important quality for me when you use a lot of make up and around putting so much stress on your skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?