BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Vanessa G.
Phoenix
This toner is ok, leaves my skin feeling clean but dry. Not the best but does the job, cheap too. This is my first time buying it, I probably will go back to the elzabth Arden toner though.
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I use this every night to clean my face before i go to bed.... They are amazing and the smell is also Great.... Wish I would have known about this a while ago so I didn't have to keep switching between products
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a great toner that I purchased from Walgreens you can usually find it on sale it works great and has a clean sand and makes your skin feel super clean and tight after you use it
Evelin M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I grabbed it because of it appearance which stood out to me. This is my first toner and I really like it because of my oily skin. It really leaves me feeling comfortable when I wake up and go to bed. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Doris B.
West Covina, CA
balanced out my skin, minimized my pores & didn't leave a dry feeling on my face like most toners tend to do. currently on my second bottle and have reccomded to friends and family.
SALLY M.
Didn't have a bad smell it did make my face feel a little oily wasn't very pricey at all bought from Walmart I rather use witch-hazel I see a huge difference after using it in a week
koda c.
san antonio
This toner is very affordable. It helps your skin become very soft and healthy looking. There is not any bad scent to it and i would recommend to anybody that is on a budget and wants something that will work.
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
I love the way this makes my skin feel hydrated and renewed. It also has a very light and pleasant scent that I really like. It’s very gentle on your skin as well. This is definitely my favorite toner so far.
Laura F.
I really enjoy using this product. I've been using it for many years now. I love the refreshing feeling of it! It's cooling and gentle and I enjoy the scent. I highly recommend this
Alex M.
Benton, AR
I really like this toner. The packaging is so beautiful and it feels so nice and refreshing on the skin. I recommend this to others when they are looking for an affordable toner. I will be buying this again.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?