BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I love this product. It smells fresh and definitely makes your skin feel fresh. I definitely noticed my skin felt tighter and softer after I started using it. I definitely recommend this to others and will be buying it again.
Julie S.
My skin type is oily/combination. I really enjoyed this product I tried many different toners but this one made me feel pampered!
I used to use a very stong toner from Neutrogena which balanced my ph levels and also got rid of a lot of dirt on my skin. Which I also loved but didn't was as frequently because it became too strong for my skin.
I gave this one a shot and I would say that it smells amazing it has a rose scent and it is very light, but it also removes dirt/oil from my pores. I noticed during the first month of using it that my complexion became brighter and more radiant! I will definitely repurchase this again!
Brittany A.
This toner was okay, but for me I can’t use it because it dried out my skin really bad. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful. It is a good product at a good price, I just can’t use it.
Lupita C.
Tarboro
I use this toner on a daily basis. It is not harsh and is a great value. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. The smell is soft and not over powering. This is a product I will continue to use for many years to come.
Danielly B.
Orinda
i purchased this toner not even a week ago and it's already helped out so much!! it doesnt leave my skin overly dry or anything like that, it also smells really good. it makes my skin very smooth and dewy and makes my skin feel super refreshed and nice!
Erika S.
It's a cheap alternative. I have dry skin and it feels refreshing and hydrating. It removes any left over dirt on my face, which I love. It does have a rosette smell, but nothing unbearable.
Agnes E.
Seattle, WA
I liked this toner a lot. It’s very affordable and effective. It clears all the extra dirt you didn’t get to while washing your face or all the leftover makeup. I purchased this from the drug store so it is very affordable.
Gaby R.
Calexico, CA
This is my first time using this toner and I love it. It has helped with my skin clearing up. It was a good price and the size has lasted me a while. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I will be buying another bottle.
Nefertari M.
Chicago
It's works so well and i was so surprised that it has done the miracle that it did and i think everyone should use it because it comes in such a little tube but it does so many wonders
Phoenix W.
This stuff I absolutely swear by. It is the BEST TONER I have honestly every used. I can wear no makeup with it and it’s super refreshing. Gentle, smells so good. Would totally recommend it.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?