BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brittany A.
This toner was okay, but for me I can’t use it because it dried out my skin really bad. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful. It is a good product at a good price, I just can’t use it.
Paola R.
Tucson, AZ
I dont really see a difference when i use this toner it takes off the rest of my makeup i have on after i cleanse my face but other then that i dont really see that it does anything to my face
Eva K.
I liked this toner. However I saw it contained a small amount of alcohol ,which for a face product is a no no for me. Besides that I could tell a difference. I have a red face I did notice my redness was reduced.
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
This is an ok toner but it doesn't remove excess residue on the face like other higher end toners do. I feel like I have to do multiple applications in order to fill satisfied with this toner.
Julie S.
My skin type is oily/combination. I really enjoyed this product I tried many different toners but this one made me feel pampered!
I used to use a very stong toner from Neutrogena which balanced my ph levels and also got rid of a lot of dirt on my skin. Which I also loved but didn't was as frequently because it became too strong for my skin.
I gave this one a shot and I would say that it smells amazing it has a rose scent and it is very light, but it also removes dirt/oil from my pores. I noticed during the first month of using it that my complexion became brighter and more radiant! I will definitely repurchase this again!
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I love this product. It smells fresh and definitely makes your skin feel fresh. I definitely noticed my skin felt tighter and softer after I started using it. I definitely recommend this to others and will be buying it again.
Phoenix W.
Houston
This stuff I absolutely swear by. It is the BEST TONER I have honestly every used. I can wear no makeup with it and it’s super refreshing. Gentle, smells so good. Would totally recommend it.
Nefertari M.
Chicago
It's works so well and i was so surprised that it has done the miracle that it did and i think everyone should use it because it comes in such a little tube but it does so many wonders
Agnes E.
Seattle, WA
I liked this toner a lot. It’s very affordable and effective. It clears all the extra dirt you didn’t get to while washing your face or all the leftover makeup. I purchased this from the drug store so it is very affordable.
Gaby R.
Calexico, CA
This is my first time using this toner and I love it. It has helped with my skin clearing up. It was a good price and the size has lasted me a while. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I will be buying another bottle.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?