BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Destany A.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing toner. I have dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizes and cleans my skin without breaking me out. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It doesn't leave a residue or film behind
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
It's very affordable and easy to use. I used it for a few weeks and didn't see any difference in my skin. I am not big on toners so it takes a lot to get me to use it. I won't be purchasing again.
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
I love this product so much! I got mine for $19 at Walmart and it meet my expectations! T was super effective on my dry hair. Really really gentle and washed up nicely. I really do recommend this product!
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I've just recently started using this toner and I am overall pretty happy with it. It does still feel a *little* bit drying, but I don't mind because it makes my skin feel cleaner after washing.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this toner. It really makes my face feel refreshed and picks up the dirt and oil I missed after I washed my face. It smells sooo amazingly good too❤ I have recommended this to all my friends.
Nayelie N.
Mission, TX
This toner is my favorite of all time! I love how the smell isn’t harsh, it’s gentle on my skin, and it does not have alcohol. Toner usually dry out my skin, but this one helps my skin feel clean without an over dried feel/look.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
This is a really nice toner. It doesn’t dry out your face but is very effective in removing traces of cosmetics and skincare products that might be left behind after cleansing. Feels and smells fresh and clean!
Jordana U.
Houston
So this toner I have and been having it since 6 months ! I use it all the time after showering! The results I see are good ! My skin glows and it looks even. Sometimes I apply it on my pimples and it lowers the harsh red look.
Shaelyn Y.
I recently just bought this and it was my time getting toner from this brand. It has very nice packaging and has a nice formula but haven't used it long enough to really pass judgment toward it.
Julie S.
My skin type is oily/combination. I really enjoyed this product I tried many different toners but this one made me feel pampered!
I used to use a very stong toner from Neutrogena which balanced my ph levels and also got rid of a lot of dirt on my skin. Which I also loved but didn't was as frequently because it became too strong for my skin.
I gave this one a shot and I would say that it smells amazing it has a rose scent and it is very light, but it also removes dirt/oil from my pores. I noticed during the first month of using it that my complexion became brighter and more radiant! I will definitely repurchase this again!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?