BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
I love this toner because it’s really refreshing! It’s not sticky and leaves my skin so fresh. I’ve bought this twice but honestly it lasts a long time. I love the price and you get a lot of product for it.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love this super hydrating toner... honestly... my skin gets so dry and using certain products only makes it worse! I absolutely love how this toner leaves my skin feeling! It’s super easy to find and affordable too!
Holley M.
Monroe, LA
One of the 1st toners I used and I love it! It smells really good and cleans whatever my face wash missed with ease. It makes my skin look beautiful and dries quickly. Will buy again and highly recommend 👍
Brittney V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For how inexpensive this toner is, I really like it. It’s super gentle on my skin and it smells really good. I wasn’t expecting great things (because of the price for real), but it’s become my go-to toner!
Elysia B.
Walker
This product did nothing but completely dry out my skin, which caused it to produce more oil and in the end I ended up having worse acne then before I washed my face and used this after. I don't recommend.
Gabriela S.
Caguas, P.R.
This L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner is the one that I actually use. I really love it and my skin feels really hydrated after I use it. I would definitely recommend it and I will keep on using it.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
My my.. This makes my face feel tingly and feels loke it firmed my face. I had felt freashed and felt so clean froma ll that bacteria. I highly suggest this but not to sensitive alin types... Rhus will burm you.
Kailey L.
Fountain
I love this toner! It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling fresh! It’s super affordable and will last you forever. I would definitely recommend this! It’s worth the money and is definitely effective!
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
I use this toner to clean and prep my clients skin before makeup application regularly . Regardless of your skin type I feel like this is a great toner as it cleans and hydrated the skin which we all need!
veronica w.
saltillo, MS
i did not enjoy this toner because it did not do much for my dry skin. it stung every time i used it and left my skin dry. i will not purchase this toner again because it was ineffective for my skin type.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?