BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Britt K.
Marion, IN
I am currently on my third bottle. I use this every morning and sometimes in the evening. I really enjoy how this makes my skin feel refreshed and awake before doing my makeup. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah F.
Itasca, IL
This is one of my all time favorite toners. It's gentle yet effective. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this is one of the few products that does it's job without breaking me out or irritating my skin.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love this super hydrating toner... honestly... my skin gets so dry and using certain products only makes it worse! I absolutely love how this toner leaves my skin feeling! It’s super easy to find and affordable too!
Alexis E.
Lebanon
Definitely not the best toner I’ve ever used but it does a good job of getting that extra dirt of your face after the gym or after you remove your makeup. Has a nice scent compared to other timers over used.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
My favorite toner I use this every single day. I have been using it for over a year now and I can't tell you how many bottles I've used. It's perfect for my skin type. I couldn't imagine using anything else.
I love this toner because it’s really refreshing! It’s not sticky and leaves my skin so fresh. I’ve bought this twice but honestly it lasts a long time. I love the price and you get a lot of product for it.
Gabriela S.
Caguas, P.R.
This L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner is the one that I actually use. I really love it and my skin feels really hydrated after I use it. I would definitely recommend it and I will keep on using it.
Dre V.
Wetumpka
In my opinion, it needs improvement. It makes my skin extremely dry and it actually makes my face turn red for at least an hour. There’s really no difference with this. It does make your skin feel tighter
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
My my.. This makes my face feel tingly and feels loke it firmed my face. I had felt freashed and felt so clean froma ll that bacteria. I highly suggest this but not to sensitive alin types... Rhus will burm you.
Kailey L.
Fountain
I love this toner! It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling fresh! It’s super affordable and will last you forever. I would definitely recommend this! It’s worth the money and is definitely effective!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?