BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
What a beautiful toner! Super affordable and makes my skin feel so clean! It sweeps away my dull tired skin and makes it feel so soft and refreshed. Awesome product!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
This toner gives my skin an all around better cleaner look. I apply a small amount to a cotton ball after using a cleanser and the cotton ball is always dirty afterwards and it leaves my face feeling extra clean.
Kiana R.
San Antonio , TX
This is the first toner I ever used and I reallllly like it. I don't have much to compare it too but it defenitely cleans my face at the end of the day after removing my makeup and in the morning! has made my skin care routine a whole lot more effective 100% recommend
Dashelle T.
Saint Petersburg
This product smells great and feels great on the skin. The packaging was pretty and looks nice on my shelf. I’d repurchase again because the price point is great. I wouldn’t change a thing as it’s a great product
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
This product is amazing! I always use this! It smells so good and is very gentle! It is very effective and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a toner. I will keep buying this product!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product and it is actually easy on my skin. Doesn't over dry it or cause burning unless my skin is broken bec of over scrubbing. Then everything burns. It actually hydrates and leaves a soft feeling.
Samantha H.
this is really refreshing. makes my skin feel so clean, even cleared my skin a little, and it’s hydrating at the same time. i really love this toner. the smell is not as chemically and strong like most toners.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This toner is amazing to use in the morning and at night. It softens your face and refreshes it in a splash literally. I love the way it feels on my skin. It takes away the dull skin. I recommend using this toner
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
This toner is really nice. It is gentle on skin and does not burn it like some I have tried. My skin is very sensitive and a lot of things tend to break me out but this works well with me. Will purchase again.
Vidalys L.
Chicago , IL
This toner has made my face complexion so smooth and bright. I have been using it for almost a year now and I have nothing but good things to say about it!!! I always get asked what I use and I always say this toner!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?