BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alin M.
Norwalk
I like the way it makes your face feel fresh after using it. I bought this at my local cvs. For what it’s supposed to do i find it very effective but I hardly use it. I would repurchase this when i run out since I do like the way it makes my face feel.
Lisa S.
San Marcos
This is a super light weight toner. It will make your skin feel clean but not tight and/ or dry. You will see your skin clear up and feel so soft and hydrated with time. Definitely a must try and it’s so affordable!
Hailey L.
Smells clean and is very refreshing. My face dries out after I wash it so I use this toner twice every day to help rehydrate my skin. I have noticed a change after a few months of using this. I would recommend it.
Colby T.
Lake Wales
Loved this toner!! Some timers leave your face feeling to dry or tight and this one i didn't have a problem with!! it was refreshing. It's not too pricey, i believe it worth what you pay for it!! I would recommend!
Lauren T.
Grosse Ile, MI
This product is alright. I would not purchase this again. I don’t find it to be hydrating enough for me and it did not meet expectations. It was not super expensive so that’s good however it could be more hydrating
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
This toner is very simple to use and gets the job done. I use it after I’ve washed my face and it gets the extra gunk up that is still there. It’s not too harsh and has a pleasant smell. Would reccomend to friends.
Josie O.
Logan, UT
This is one of my newest favorites, and I definitely recommend. This product is perfect for a a good regenerating splash after you wash your face. It smells very natural and it feels gentle on your skin, it makes your skin feel smooth & soft, and very refreshed. This product is definitely one of my 2017 favorites.
Alexis R.
Austin
I love this toner! It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean! I typically use it twice a day -- morning and night. It's really become a staple in my skin care routine and i'd definitely recommend it!
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
I really liked this product especially in the winter cause my skin gets really dry. I used it all through the winter because it helped me. This was really working because I could barely see the batches I used to see
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
What a beautiful toner! Super affordable and makes my skin feel so clean! It sweeps away my dull tired skin and makes it feel so soft and refreshed. Awesome product!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?