BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Emily M.
Rex, GA
This product is awesome for toning. It’s gives you a nice refreshed feelin on your skin. It’s very gentle. The packaging does need to be updated tho. Looks like a old grandma pearl lotion lol. I purchased this a Walmart
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
This product is okay. I would say it's my favorite, but I don't mind using it. It does leave my skin very dry, but I like the actually product. It's been effective and it hasn't caused any sort of reaction to my skin.
dakota w.
crandall, TX
This toner honestly makes you skin feel so much smoother and softer and it is great. The only thing i have against the product is that i leaves my skin with a slight irrational feeling but overall i will purchase again
Ash M.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first toner I ever used and I decided to buy it again on a whim. Compared to other alcohol-free toners, it feels pretty watered down and the pink color doesn’t make you think “natural” or “chemical-free”.
Mary B.
Three oaks , MI
I absolutely love this toner. At first i was convinced it wouldn't work meaning how gentle the formula was. But to my surprise, my face felt tighter each time i had used it. My skin has never looked more even or youthful in my entire life. Thanks L'oréal!!
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Before I go into great detail, I have dry skin, and I often have sensitivity issues to toners with high alcohol content. I purchased this because it says alcohol free on the front but there is a small asterisk to denote that it is not actually alcohol free and contains denatured alcohol which is one of the worst for dry sensitive skin. It's from L'oreal, a name I trust, so I decided to try it anyways. There is nothing hydrating about this toner, and the only refreshing part is the scent. It somehow managed to dry my skin out without removing any extra dirt, residue, etc. It stings slightly and after 4 days of use my face was covered in small red bumps. Not cooling, not refreshing, not hydrating, not gentle, not cleansing, contains denatured alcohol. This did not live up to a single one of my expectations.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This was my go to toner for years. I feel like it does work but it has become outdated. It's been the same formula for what feels like 10 years! There's newer products out now that have better packaging and work well.
Lisa S.
San Marcos
This is a super light weight toner. It will make your skin feel clean but not tight and/ or dry. You will see your skin clear up and feel so soft and hydrated with time. Definitely a must try and it’s so affordable!
Jacqueline M.
This toner refreshes your face and also tones it. It gets rid of all the dull skin and oil too. It keeps your skin refreshed! It leaves your skin soft and supple. It reveals a smoother and softer complexion as well!
Alin M.
Norwalk
I like the way it makes your face feel fresh after using it. I bought this at my local cvs. For what it’s supposed to do i find it very effective but I hardly use it. I would repurchase this when i run out since I do like the way it makes my face feel.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?