BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
This is a decent company but overall the toner gets great results. It isn't too harsh like witch hazel which is also good but could irritate the skin if overused. This toner is lightly fragranced and has a water like consistency.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Decent toner. Use this off & on. Very affordable so it's great for someone on a tighter budget. Not sure that it's very hydrating, but I have noticed it dry out my skin any more than usual. Good toner for a beginner user.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
A pretty good toner. Not the best I've used but I don't hate it. If you want a good toner, stick to organic rose water or witch hazel. I felt that this product left my skin with a filmy texture which I really didn't like
Ashley K.
Matteson, IL
One of my favorite drug store stoners! It smells amazing and it made my skin so soft and plump! I literally felt like I had a whole new face when I used it! I always go back to the toner even after trying other ones! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Suki L.
Houston , TX
This would be my to go toner if I cannot find one in the market that I like. It totally close my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh. I have been a repeated user for this product and I would say it's pretty effective.
Brianna M.
I would most definitely choose this product when I am applying makeup. It not very thick or very heavy. It was prefect. It went with my skin tone very well. I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new tone.
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
I feel like this is just one of those staples skin care pieces that you need in your routine because it’s so cheap and easy to use and it something that can make a huge difference in the way that your skin looks and feels
Yamilet L.
chicago
This toner is good in making face feel very smooth and clean it leaves skin feeling fresh. This evens out skin tone and tightens skin making it feel rejuvenated. It also smells really good. One container lasts a long time
maegan h.
Lubbock, TX
I like this toner. It cleans my skin really well. The only thing I don’t like about it is the price an it burns my eyes a bit. Other than that I think it really works for people as long as they don’t have sensitive eyes
Ashley S.
Canton
I use this toner after washing my face every night! It has somucj a refreshing cooling effect that feels amazing! It has a light, pleasant smell to it! It does not dry out my skin! Very affordable! I would buy this again!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?