BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lindsay G.
Some days this toner seemed to really dry my skin out but most other days it left me feeling fresh and hydrated. I've bought it several times and like it overall, I just need to be more consistent with my other skin care for this product to truly suit me, I think.
Hermione B.
I love this shampoo. Its so nice it make my hair fell new and clean. It met my expectations. It was very affective it help get all the dry skin off my head. I loved it but I think can improve smell and I think too make it fun they should add a little tint of color.
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
This toner is amazing. I only put it on the areas of my face that need hydration. I purchased this at ulta for about six or seven dollars and it smells delicious you get plenty of product. It is now part of my face routine!
Eryn G.
Ocala
Great and refreshing. Goes on clean and smooth. No residue feeling left behind. Doesn’t dry our skin. Only toner I use. Repeat user. Usually by it from Walmart.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
I really like this toner. It really does the job but my face does get pretty dry afterwards so I always follow up with some really good moisturizer. It’s not expensive at all and it works pretty well other than the drying.
Marina K.
Newark
This is a toner that I’ve been using for a while. It’s not bad in the least bit but I also don’t feel like it’s benefiting my skin. It’s good just not great. If your looking for a standard toner, this would be good for you.
Marley G.
new york
It is a great toner, but I do have others I personally like. It is Effective for me, so I do recommend. I love Loreal Paris, but this is a first time use for the toner. There is a little room for improvement if you find something you dislike. Over all, love it!
Luisa G.
Tulare
I really like this toner because it doesn’t leave my face with a burning sensation like a lot of toners with alcohol in them. I bought mine at Walmart. It’s super affordable and lasts a long time. I think it’s a good choice especially if you have sensitive skin.
Calia F.
Augusta
This toner hydrates the face soo well. I bought because i was having issues with after washing my face my skin would be dry so i would apply this and my skin would be hydrated to the point where i didn't even need a moisturizer all in all this product is great!
Victoria J.
Clover , SC
This smells like heaven! It works so well too. I got mine at Walmart and the price was great for how long this product lasts! This toner exceeded my expectations and will be my go to from now on! Great for sensitive skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?