BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leah H.
De Kalb, MS
I started using this toner from the drugstore and I love the way it makes my face feel! Non drying formula and it keeps my skin soft. I will definitely keep this as I staple in my skincare routine. Mainly use at night before bed.
Meredith S.
I can not say any bad things about this toner. It really I effective for my skin. It went way past my expectations. I bought this toner at Walgreens # Drugstoreproducts. I will be repurchasing this product. P.S It smells so good
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Oh my gosh. I hated this so much that I threw it away. I use the Pixi toner from Target and love it. This stuff made me break out and my face was left feeling sticky and unwashed. I couldn't stand to have it on under my makeup.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I used this religiously for two years, every night and day before I went to bed or got up. It might burn a little, and dry out your skin but it’s a good burn cause it’s doing something. Make sure to moisturize as needed after!
Cindy B.
connelly springs
I really like this toner. It cleanses my my skin leaving it soft and nicely scented. The price is good too. It is as good as the pricey ones. The bottle is durable and doesn't leak. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
My face feels so smooth and hydrated when i use L'Oréal hydra fresh toner. I highly recommend this product especially if you are looking for a product that doesn't leave your face shiny! [product:l'oréal-paris-hydrafresh-toner]
ilona K.
Happy Valley
Okay I loved this! Matched my skin type perfectly, almost identical to my color. Maybe the packaging could’ve been better but other than that it’s a great product and I know that many people will enjoy it just as much as I did.
Clarissa S.
Rochester, MN
I didn’t love this toner . I didn’t see any changes in my skin . I used it for about a month and switched . I was a bit disappointed . Smelt great . Nice packaging and bottle . Quality and amount for price is great . Color is very appealing . A bit disappointed
LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
This is a toner that I keep coming back too. While I love my Clinique toner, I prefer L'Oréal. It gets the job done without being overly drying! Very effective and definitely my favorite toner that I purchase time after time!
Brittany W.
Chicago
I recently discovered this gem because i didn’t realize the need for a toner until I researched its purpose. It’s a gentle toner that smells so fresh and keep my skin moisturized and smooth! Avoid eye area it can burn a tad.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?