BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Miriam H.
ashland ky
This is the only toner I have ever tried, but I LOVE it. It is so refreshing and easy to apply. I apply with a cotton ball all over my face. It smells great, feels cool, and refreshes my skin. I usually apply this after my shower and before my makeup. This product is about $6-8 at ULTA.
Sophie B.
Seattle, WA
Overall this is a decent toner but it didn't live up to the name Hydra fresh, at least on my combo skin. I use a mix of products to combat the dryness I get on my cheeks and the congested pores I get on my forehead, chin and nose so I was hoping this could be a nice cheap toner that would give me a little hydration boost before my serums or oils but it really just felt like a relatively gentle toner that helped get the last of my makeup off and prep my skin for the next steps in my skincare routine. I still use this sometimes but I have switched to a new toner that has benedits I can see with my own eyes after a few uses but the new one is also 4 times more expensive for about half the product so if my skin is looking good I will occasionally use the Hydra fresh instead to stretch out my stash of my new HG toner (Pixi Glow Tonic).
Miranda I.
Gig Harbor
Love this stuff! I bought this because it was significantly cheaper than the Thayers toner. It definitely helps with my uneven skin tone and doesn't break me out like most other products! I enjoy most of the products from the Hydra fresh line!
Ashleigh D.
I wanted to like this toner but it irritated my skin. Upon application my skin started burning. The product itself comes in cheap packaging and smells like old ladies. It isn't worth the money. Invest in Thayer's or a Miscellar water instead.
Grace I.
San Antonio
I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially people who have acne on their face. I got this product at Walmart so it was really cheap ( I think it was about 5 dollars). The color is really pretty also. The smell is about a 5 on a scale from 1 to 10 though. All my friends ask me where I got it from and if they can use it.
djfjg f.
This is a product that would be good for someone who doesnt need a strong astringent, someone with sensitive skin or someone with good skin wanting a little freshener without a full face washing. I don't recommend this for someone who has acne prone skin.
Elsie V.
This is the first toner I’ve ever tried so I don’t really have a whole lot to compare it to. It seems to do the job though, it takes off any excess makeup that I may still have on from the day before. The smell is very strong and chemically.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've tried this toner before, it was a bit strong for my skin. It was my first time trying it out, decided to give it a try since I needed a new toner. I can't say much about it since I had to stop using it since my skin was too sensitive!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
To be completely honest this product did nothing for me. I saw no difference or change to the way my skin felt or how my makeup looked after using it for three weeks. I did enjoy the smell and color of the toner but it ultimately did nothing.
Gina G.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite toner. Smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. Definitely was exactly what i needed to add in my skincare routine. Almost finished with my first bottle and will repurchase. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good toner at a great price
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?