BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiffany S.
Feels as though there is alcohol in the ingredients even though they claim there isn't. Be sure to keep it far away from your eyes! The product is drying, so you really want to moisturize afterwards. It does what it is supposed to do but I wouldn't buy it again.
Emily D.
Westport
This toner smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy.
It washed away the makeup that was left on my skin after using makeup wipes, and was not harsh on my skin.
Christina S.
Athens
There was no real differences in my skin after using. I was using this product on and off for awhile before realizing it did nothing for me. This toner made my face more dry than anything. Maybe it’s my skin type, but I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Breanne F.
I use this product twice a week after washing my face. It isn't harsh or has a chemical scent to it and is gentle on my skin. It tightens my pores after usage, gentle smell. I would recommend this product to my friends and continue to use it as a consumer myself!
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
I'm in love with this toner. I'm already on my third bottle! It does exactly what it's  supposed to and met my expectations. The packaging is basic but nice. It's super gentle and great for sensitive skin!!! Doesn't need to improve, it's an amazing product already!
Payton M.
United States
This toner is the first I ever used and I keep buying it time and time again! I use this with a cotton round after removing my makeup and washing my face, and it really helps to remove anything that may be left over. As another plus, it also feels hydrating!
sarah h.
Merced,CA
I have finally finish the bottle. I was concerned about it making my eyes watery.. I have done research on it & people has been saying its normal. It did leave my skin clean & smooth.. a little bit of redness.. but after putting on my moisturizer it went away & eased the eye burning.
Legny A.
Irving, TX
This is the toner I used since I discover it on Walgreens . My skin is so sensitive and I has rosácea so I have to choose well what I put on my skin . This one is alcohol free and it really control the oil too . Has a good price and smell fresh and clean
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
This is the best toner I have ever used. I think that it is refreshing, the smell is great, and the price point is amazing. I use this on a cotton pad and use it all over my face after I cleanse, and before I moisturize. I've repurchased multiple times!
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This toner does not dry out my skin and I can see it evening my skin tone with daily use. It feels like it un clogs my pores. I use it every night after I remove my makeup. I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or redness. It really does help
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?