BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alysa H.
Lawtons
I’m not the biggest fan of this toner. It is very harsh and every time I use it, my skin has a burning sensation afterwards. If your skin isn’t sensitive at all, you might like this being it is a rather affordable option, but I wouldn’t recommend it at all. For reference, I have dry skin that is slightly sensitive.
Taylor D.
Spartanburg
I loved it! This left my face feeling clean and moisturized. Sometimes toners leave my skin feeling parched and uncomfortable, but this did the opposite! I bought it at a Walmart (oops, no fancy shopper here) and it was my first time trying it. 10/10 will buy again.
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, OH
This is by far my favorite toner. As someone with dry skin, I struggle to find a toner that’s alcohol free and won’t dry me out but will still do the job. This does that and so much more! It creates a clean but hydrated slate for my lotion and serums to glide onto.
Nanci H.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this for my morning and night rutine it has such a good fragrance to it. I got mine at walmart but pretty sure you can find it at any drug store. It is not harsh to the skin and it makes it feel soft. It has improved my acne since day 1 that i started using it
Celine L.
Laramie
I use this toner in the morning after washing my face and I think it works pretty well!! I have dry skin so a hydrating toner was just what I needed and I feel like it definitely helps combat dry patches I wake up with in the morning along with evening my skin tone.
Nicole A.
Asheboro
Works good,Smells good and refreshing.Its my first toner ive ever bought,since I have fair skin I wouldn't recommend it,but besides that it's an amazing product.The price is very reasonable.
Ramonae H.
This toner is amazing I use it at night after my facial care routine with a cotton pad. It comes with just enough for months it’s very effective because it gives moisture and tones your face it’s a very gentle product and I would definitely recommend to others
Jourdan B.
Very refreshing for my dry skin. If i use it consistently then i really notice a difference in my skin. I wouldn't call it a necessary product to add to your routine but if you have dry skin and want an extra boost prior to your moisturizer then I would recommend.
Maira G.
I typically use this to remove any excess make up just incase I missed any the first time removing it or in the morning as a fresh clean wake up since my face is too sensitive to wash at night and in the morning, this is so gentle but EFFECTIVE! Use right before applying moisturizer to help with an oily T-Zone.
Tiffany S.
Feels as though there is alcohol in the ingredients even though they claim there isn't. Be sure to keep it far away from your eyes! The product is drying, so you really want to moisturize afterwards. It does what it is supposed to do but I wouldn't buy it again.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?