BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Patricia A.
Walnut Creek
Thanks absolutely love love this toner. It's affordable, it smells great and it lasts a long time if you follow the directions well. I have used this product for several years now and refuse to get anything else. It takes.away redness and evens the skin tone. I love this!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love this toner even though it has a small amount of alcohol in it (which is apparently bad for the skin) I love waking up and putting some on my cotton puff and than just refreshing my skin. I am a sucker for the clean feeling it leaves once you apply it to the skin.
Nikki D.
Shreveport, LA
I have repurchased this product several times due to my dry skin needing a toner with some hydration in it. I haven’t found a toner that compares to this one. It effectively cleans my face by removing any left over makeup & it leaves my skin looking hydrated & refreshed
Aislynn P.
Hampton , VA
This gives you all the effects of a toner without the dried out feeling! My face almost never breaks out since discovering this product and my face always feels super fresh. It's a great price for how long it last, and how well it work! Will definitely continue to use !
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
This is a great everyday toner. I would suggest investing in this because it will last you a long time. I use daily and noticed my skin has become clearer and brighter. I also get less breakouts and my makeup goes on easy. Good price for a toner with many great qualities.
Kirsten C.
united states
Really enjoyed the lightness of this product. it helped my skin feel fresh and clean as well as being very cleansed looking. I definitely would say this is a 3/5 stars for me compared to other toners. i think that if you are on a budget this is a great product. Id definitely recommend.
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
As a girl with oily skin who wears makeup, I use this in the morning and at night to wipe away excess oils and makeup. I'm obsessed with the smell because it's not harsh and it also doesn't dry out my face which I really love!
Alysa H.
Lawtons
I’m not the biggest fan of this toner. It is very harsh and every time I use it, my skin has a burning sensation afterwards. If your skin isn’t sensitive at all, you might like this being it is a rather affordable option, but I wouldn’t recommend it at all. For reference, I have dry skin that is slightly sensitive.
Rachel M.
This is basically the only toner I’ve used before. It has a very light, pleasant smell. I apply it after cleansing my face and it leaves my skin very clean and moisturized. It’s definitely a good bang for your buck. If you’re new to toners I would recommend this.
Lindsey R.
Boston
A mild toner that hydrates the skin. I did not see much other than my dry skin being less dry. It's not a very good toner if you need benefits for acne. It was kind of pricey but I wanted to try it. It's not a toner I opt for but when in need, I'll reach for this guy.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?