BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daria K.
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS TONER! First, I love the color. Cute instead of dull- makes me WANT to use it. Smells refreshingly nice. Applies like water and you can instantly feel how fresh it is. Sometimes, makeup residue even comes off with this even after I use remover. This is a must-have!!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Not sure why it took me so long to try a toner. I guess it seemed like one of those 700 steps brands claim "must" be a part of your daily routine. I'm in my 30s and still have acne prone skin. This has made a huge difference! I use it between cleansing & moisturizing (which surprisingly helps clear my skin).
Patrice B.
my face regimen feels pretty complete when I use it after cleansing. I usually buy this from my local drugstore. It's definitely a gentle product in comparison to other harsher toners I've used that contain alcohol and leave an unpleasant sensation on the face. It's currently the only toner I buy
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
I have only been using this product for a little amount of time, but i have to say that it does its job quite well. Its also very gentle but effective on the skin. I used it for a week, then forgot to use it this one night, and i can see a difference that it made to my skin! Thank you Loreal!! ❤❤
Karla C.
Ashburn, VA
Not amazing, not bad. I stared using this when the store was out of Burts Bee toner and got this as a replacement for the mean time. I've used most of it because I don't want to throw my money away but it's ehh. I haven't seen any drastic changes in my skin but now I use ACV/water mix as a toner instead!
Laura H.
This is like my number one skin care product, it looks clean and fresh and feels that way when you use it, this product lasts me a month and is super adorable at alittle over $5 usually, if your trying to keep your face from over drying or being oily, and wanna feel refreshed this one is for you
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this loreal toner it keeps my skin so fresh and leaves my skin so soft and supple.. It's very effective to those having a sensitive skin as it is an alcohol free... I keep using and buying it again...
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Such a great product! I use it everyday in my skincare routine for the nighttime. It’s definitely religiously used for me. It met my expectations by brightening my overall face. The smell isn’t the best, but it’s expected for a toner. I would highly recommend this product if you’re a first time toner user, or even if you just want a nice toner!
Ebele O.
I used this at least a couple times in college. I think the first time or so I used it, I didn't use it correctly. I used it to remove my makeu, I think on days I wore  really light makeup, like powder alone or sth -which is incorrect. But overall, I'd say it was a pretty good toner.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is by far the most gentle toner I've ever used! It has a beautiful soft smell to it also! Since I've started using this toner, I haven't had to wear so much makeup! It really did leave me skin looking and feeling beautiful! You can't beat the price either!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?