BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Laura H.
This is like my number one skin care product, it looks clean and fresh and feels that way when you use it, this product lasts me a month and is super adorable at alittle over $5 usually, if your trying to keep your face from over drying or being oily, and wanna feel refreshed this one is for you
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is by far the most gentle toner I've ever used! It has a beautiful soft smell to it also! Since I've started using this toner, I haven't had to wear so much makeup! It really did leave me skin looking and feeling beautiful! You can't beat the price either!
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this loreal toner it keeps my skin so fresh and leaves my skin so soft and supple.. It's very effective to those having a sensitive skin as it is an alcohol free... I keep using and buying it again...
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Such a great product! I use it everyday in my skincare routine for the nighttime. It’s definitely religiously used for me. It met my expectations by brightening my overall face. The smell isn’t the best, but it’s expected for a toner. I would highly recommend this product if you’re a first time toner user, or even if you just want a nice toner!
Ebele O.
I used this at least a couple times in college. I think the first time or so I used it, I didn't use it correctly. I used it to remove my makeu, I think on days I wore  really light makeup, like powder alone or sth -which is incorrect. But overall, I'd say it was a pretty good toner.
Jaseng L.
My all time favorite toner! It’s amazing and also gets rid of the excess makeup tat your micellar water or makeup wipes could not take off, especially around the eyes like the mascara. Makes my fave feel cleaner than ever and I recommend to use this after you’ve taken off all your makeup and washed your face for that extra extra clean face.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I don't use this product often but I keep it on hand because it is AWESOME for peeling skin after a sunburn. I golf a lot in the summer and burn on the tips of my thighs (random) and once I start to peel this stuff helps my skin heal. I know it's not for this, but it really really works!
Christel B.
This is my favorite toner! It smells great and looks great. I like the smell of this way more than the smell of just witch hazel. Also it doesn't dry out your skin like other toners do. I still apply moisturizer afterwards, but honestly I probably don't have to! I reccomend this product!
Jean N.
Did not like this toner at all. Smells nice though, however it does have fragrance which I heard is bad for skin, so I immediately stopped using it. However, it does seem to work for other people so what doesn’t work for my may work for you. My skin was breaking out after I used this.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Just started using this and I'd say it works very well! My skin is looking much clearer and fresh! The only downside is this stuff can burn your eyes if you go too close to them which I do often but for the price you just can't beat it!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?