BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skylar H.
Hays, NC
This toner feels great and glides smoothly on your skin, but I would not recommend using this particular toner if you are prone to breakouts. I started using this and it wasn’t long after, I started breaking out pretty bad which was definitely not what I wanted. But of course, it may be different for some people.
Michelle O.
Pineville, LA
I love the smell of this toner! I have combination skin, so moisturizing and oil control are a must. I pop mine in the fridge for 5 minutes before I use it in summer - very refreshing! I don’t like the somewhat sticky feeling it can leave on my skin, but all my other timers have been alcohol based, and this one isn’t.
vera H.
The product smelled nice, and came in a normal packaging. It was cheap, only about $5/6. For the price, the product wasn't terrible. I purchased it at Wal-Mart, so it wasn't too out of the way for the average person. Overall, I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin, but it didn't do any damage.
Jada N.
San Diego
first of all, this toner smells amazing. like roses on a silky river. i use it every night as part of my cleansing routine and in the morning to prepare my face for makeup. the pink liquid adds a nice feminine touch. it keeps my acne from inflaming by balancing the ph levels of my skin. highly recommend
Daria K.
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS TONER! First, I love the color. Cute instead of dull- makes me WANT to use it. Smells refreshingly nice. Applies like water and you can instantly feel how fresh it is. Sometimes, makeup residue even comes off with this even after I use remover. This is a must-have!!
Felecia F.
Idaho
I love this toner it really cleans out my pores even more and makes my skin glowing. It exceeded my expectations with such a low price tag! I love the bottle I think it is very cute! I have repurchased this product about 3-4 times now and will continue to repurchase and recommend to friends and family!
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Not sure why it took me so long to try a toner. I guess it seemed like one of those 700 steps brands claim "must" be a part of your daily routine. I'm in my 30s and still have acne prone skin. This has made a huge difference! I use it between cleansing & moisturizing (which surprisingly helps clear my skin).
Patrice B.
my face regimen feels pretty complete when I use it after cleansing. I usually buy this from my local drugstore. It's definitely a gentle product in comparison to other harsher toners I've used that contain alcohol and leave an unpleasant sensation on the face. It's currently the only toner I buy
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
I have only been using this product for a little amount of time, but i have to say that it does its job quite well. Its also very gentle but effective on the skin. I used it for a week, then forgot to use it this one night, and i can see a difference that it made to my skin! Thank you Loreal!! ❤❤
Karla C.
Ashburn, VA
Not amazing, not bad. I stared using this when the store was out of Burts Bee toner and got this as a replacement for the mean time. I've used most of it because I don't want to throw my money away but it's ehh. I haven't seen any drastic changes in my skin but now I use ACV/water mix as a toner instead!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?