BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tonya B.
Jackson, TN
L'Oreal is my go to for face products. I have tried other face toners that is supposed to help with dry skin without causing my face to break out. I have sensitive skin but all the other toners that are for sensitive skin cause me to have a reaction. But not this one. I will always be a loyal customer of this toner.
Gavin M.
I have been using this product for a while and my pores look way smaller!!! This is my favorite toner to use! I love this toner so much. I love the scent of this and everything about it. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
First of all, i really like the fact that this product is alcohol free. So it is not over drying like some toners can be. Hydrafresh by L'oreal is water based and very refreshing, helps even out skin tone, and is appropriate for combination or dry skin...not so much for super oily skin, but for combo or semi its great!
Chelsea M.
This is the first toner I have ever tried that hasn't dried me out or irritated my VERY sensitive skin. I haven't even attempted to try a new toner in years because of how drying most of them are. HydraFresh left my skin feeling cleaner than ever!
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
This particular toner worked pretty well on my skin. At first I was a bit weary about this product because of its alcohol content, but to my surprise it did not irritate my skin, and I did see improvements in my skin. My only complaint is that it the product tends to leave a strong alcohol smell on my face.
Becca H.
I use the toner after I take off my makeup to make sure I take absolutely all of the makeup off of my face to ensure that my pores don't get clogged. The only thing about it is that it strips your face of some oils so I use a moisturizer afterwards to make sure my skin won't dry out. But it works amazingly to take off all the grime and left over makeup of the day
Ganga C.
Erie
This product has helped me to feel better about myself. I highly recommend this to those who has never used toner before . I love this toner because it feels very fresh after I use this and it does the work. Make sure to use it consistently.
Selina L.
Austin, TX
No alcohol so it won't dry out your skin!! So many uses with the big bottle so it's so worth the pricing! As much as I hate wasting cotton balls, it's honestly the best way to get the product to actually exfoliate your face and get off all the excess gunk you had no clue you missed from washing your face.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
This toner feels great and glides smoothly on your skin, but I would not recommend using this particular toner if you are prone to breakouts. I started using this and it wasn’t long after, I started breaking out pretty bad which was definitely not what I wanted. But of course, it may be different for some people.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I like this timer a lot. It smells fresh and not like chemicals to me. It does balance out my ph level in my skin. There is one percent alcohol in it so it might leave your skin dry and I don't like that the hole is big. I wish it was a little hole so I don't waste a lot of product. That's the only downside.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?