BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
This is the first toner I ever used!  It was a staple in my skincare routine for many years.  It never left my skin feeling tight or dry at all, and it never caused any irritation or stinging sensations like a lot of fibers have done to me over the years.  It’s definitely worth the money and a try if you have dry, sensitive skin.
Raven A.
Marshall, IL
This is the first toner I have ever used. I picked it up at Ulta for really cheap and I was excited to use it. A little goes a long way and it's worth the money. The only thing was that it turned my face really red and I would have to use color corrector the next day under my foundation. I've since switched brands and haven't had that problem. ?
Josi H.
Atlanta
I cannot say enough about this miracle product!! 😍😍 I have sensitive and combination skin, so I have to stay away from products woth alcohol. I love this stuff!! It keeps me feeling refreshed in the morning and helps me feel like I've wiped all the crud off at the end of the day. It definitely leaves you feeling cleaned up and not dried out.
Meg F.
I used this a few years ago before I learned about "softners" in that way I can attest this toner is lovely very much like the new facial softeners used into present regimes.  It's a great value and gentle on the skin without stopping essential oils. Perhaps loreal should repackage it nring it into present day and it would sell better.
Katie G.
Chamblee, GA
Before switching to another brand for the benefits of witch hazel, I used HydraFresh for years. I honestly bought it originally because I loved the pink color (great reasoning, I know) and the price was well within my budget. HydraFresh never did me wrong. My skin felt balanced and refreshed after use, and never tight or dry. That's kind of all I ask of my toners.
Aveda R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this toner! After only two uses and I noticed an improvement with the size of my pores and the way that my skin had felt. This is the first toner that I have ever owned and I definitely would purchase again and I definitely recommend to others. I wish it would last longer, but that's not the retailers fault, that's all on my part.
Amber N.
It's pretty amazing that I can find a toner for my #dry skin. Even though people tell me not to use one I have to for my skincare routine. I've had this bottle for months and I can't get enough of it.
Sean P.
Really great! Honestly, I didn’t know what to expect because of how affordable this is...but it works really well! If you’re on a budget and are looking for something that works almost as well as high end brands, this is it! My skin just felt so clean and fresh after this. Also, it didn’t dry me out; I have this problem with toners from time to time, and that issue was nowhere to be seen here.
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
My first love...when in doubt go back to what always works hands down one of the best otc toners in the drug stores it's cost $3-6 depending on where you shop it's effective non drying formula clean smell no film left behind I have bought this product so many times I don't know why I try new stuff cause I always go back this one
Maria R.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?