BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
This has been the only toner I have used in my skin care regime. No matter what other products I use, or switch this is the only one that remains the same. I do have more mature skin and a toner is essential for maintaining a proper Ph balance for your skin with or without makeup. I highly recommend this product and it is a cheaper alternative to starting a skin care routine with drugstore or affordable products. Loreal has some of the best skin care at the drugstore.
Emily C.
Fanwood, NJ
I just recently started using this product, but I have already seen a huge difference in my skin, just after a month of using it! I apply the toner with a cotton ball after I wash my face, and let it dry completely before moisturizing. I can tell in the morning that my skin feels hydrated and honestly a little more radiant. I have very oily skin, but sometimes I get dry patches around breakouts, and I've found that this product has helped a lot with that.
Carrie P.
I was always hesitant to try toners because so many before dried out my skin. And then I tried this toner and I fell in love! It is so hydrating because it has zero alcohol in it. So those of you with dry skin, this is safe to use! The packaging on it is so classic and the light pink shade is a very nice touch. It has a nice rosewater like smell that is not over powering.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I love this toner. I have combination skin but more on the dry sensitive side. First off the toner is affordable and easy to find plus lasts a while. This tones skins nicely without drying out my face, plus it doesnt contain alcohol which is a plus for dryer skin. Its perfect for dry, sensitive, or combination skin. Its the only one i tried that doesnt bother my skin or burn but is effective. I use this twice daily after cleansimg (morning and night).
paige b.
I just bought this toner today and so far i really like it. My skin feels really soft after using it, it says it's alcohol free (even though in the ingredients the 4th ingredient is denatured alcohol, hmm...), but it was not drying at all and my skin looks a little more fresh. I apply it to a cotton round and then gently swab my whole face with it, takes about a minute to fully dry. Picked mine up from Walgreens for around $11. Would recommend.
Teya P.
I seen a review on this and decided to try it. I'm so happy I did. It help reduce my acne scars I have accumulated. It contains no alcohol which is very good on the skin. I use it twice a day after I wash my face. Will buy again once I'm out.
melissa c.
Katy, TX
Hydrafresh Tomer offers a low alcohol content of 1 percent so your skin will not dry out after use. Beta-hydroxy acid and pro-vitamin B5 not only remove dirt and dead skin cells, but also retain the natural moisture of your skin. Use this lotion in the morning and at night to have smoother and smoother skin.
Kaitlyn M.
This toner is gentle and has the most wonderful rose scent. My boyfriend thinks it has a granny smell, but I love it. Not that it matters anyway--the scent doesn't last on the skin and the toner does its job well without drying my sensitive, acne-prone skin out. I MUCH prefer this to any toner with salicylic acid in it, because your toner should help remove traces of makeup and dead skin without overdrying or irritating the skin.
Rachael A.
I love how refreshed my skin feels after this toner I feel that it doesn't feel oily it doesn't feel sticky it doesn't feel like there's any makeup residue face watch anyting nothing's on it I feel that it's 100% clean even though I use a Clarisonic I've had times that I've used a toner afterward and unfortunately there was still makeup on my face and I've use this after my Clarisonic and I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
This is the toner I have been using for a few ears now. I really do love it. Someone mentioned I needed at toner after cleansing my face so this is the first one I tried and i really do love it. It feels good in the skin. It doesn't have a harsh smell either. The product will actually last a while too. I put a little on a cotton pad after cleansing my face and rub it across. It doesn't make my skin feel tight like some either. I always come back to this one. Would definitely recommend
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?