BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Imani H.
I've been using this toner for around a month now and it's ok for me. I haven't noticed anything extraordinary happening with my skin since I've been using it. It is really gentle since it is alcohol free and does smell nice, a hint of rose, which I do like. It does an ok job of removing left over impurities but overall it did not live up to my expectations. It didn't dry out my face but I didn't feel very hydrated either. Perhaps for my skin type it just isn't for me. I will continue to use for another month just to give it i chance but I doubt I will repurchase this toner
Sasha H.
So before i wrie this review im going to say my skin was terrible it was dry and i had acne and acne scars everywhere but i recentle started using this product and 2 other products. I wash my face is the morning and at night with the nubian black african bar soap. Then i rinse it with cold water then i will apply the toner to a cotton ball and apply all over my face. Then once it dries i will add 3 drops of tarte marakuja oil and rub it in. It has helped my face so much my face is so bright and the acne scars are pretty much gone and there is no acne either.
Savannah C.
Diana
I quite like this toner, for an inexpensive option. It has a very light, pleasant scent, and a little goes a long way. It is cooling and I find it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like some toners have.
It leaves my skin feeling surprisingly soft (probably the BHAs in it) and helps remove any last traces of makeup from my skin.
I take one star off because it states it is "alcohol free" yet denatured alcohol is the third listed ingredient. I find that a bit disappointing.

Overall a nice, cost efficient toner with the quality you'd expect from L'Oreal, and I would recommend it to others.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
Let me just start off by saying this a grest tonner for sensitive skin! This toner does a phenomenon job at hydrating the skin. I apply the toner using a cotton ball. After I tone my face I notice that on the cotton ball has left over dirt or oil that my face wash didn't clean out of my skin. The best thing about this toner is how gentle it is on the skin. Most tonners will burn & strip your face but I gotta give it to L'Oréal they did a great job striking the balance on this one. If you haven't gave this product a try don't hesitate to do so!
Donna B.
This stuff makes my skin feel really fresh. However it dries my skin out sometimes. It does do what it is supposed to do though so it is a good product and brand.
Mackenzie C.
Zebulon
L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
I love this product. I struggle with acne and this product has helped me manage that. Very good price not expensive at all. And very gentle on my face. Does not burn at all. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rebecca S.
Staff
I use this toner every morning and night after I wash my face and before I apply moisturizer. It's so gentle - it hasn't made me break out or feel like I have too much product on and it's very hydrating (as the name suggests) for that extra moisture, especially in the winter. It's affordable and available anywhere so would definitely recommend - especially for those with sensitive skin like me.
Cassidy C.
Roseville
If you’re in a pinch, this is an ok toner. I recently ran out of my Clinique toner and had to resort to the cheapest option, and this was it. It is alcohol based (although it says it’s not), so it can dry your skin out especially if you’re sensitive like me, and it has a very fragrant smell. This product won’t chemically exfoliate like the Clinique one does, but it will help even tone and remove dead skin sitting on top of the skin, as well as makeup residue and dirt, so it’s definitely better than nothing. If you get the chance take the splurge and get the Clinique!
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Love this product ! Such great stuff for my skin care regimen. Bought it at my local Walmart! Very gentle to my skin. Nothing harsh about it. Very effective! Worked instantly! Would recommend to everyone!
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
I have been looking everywhere for a toner that would work on my sensitive skin, it's not easy. I read it needed to be alcohol free and it would do its job. I was wondering down the beauty aisle and I saw this. L'Oréal has never been harsh on my skin so I wanted to try it. I was so impressed how awesome it worked. I used a make up remover wipe and thought I got everything off..this bad boy took off stuff I didn't know was still there. My skin is loving it and it doesn't hurt or sting when I use it...highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?