BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
I used to use a more expensive department store toner and i wanted to save some money so i bought this and it's great. Doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't smell bad, readily available, and the price point is nice. I trust the L'Oréal brand and this is just another product of their's that i'm happy with. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Jackie C.
Not exactly sure if this even does anything for my skin, when I apply it to my face it leaves like a burning sensation in my eyes. Very affordable but not something I absolutely need in my skincare routine.
member-668da
Really like how amazingly gentle this is on my face. I️ have sensitive skin and felt like this was great. I purchased this at Walmart for a fair price and will be purchasing it again.
Liz K.
Received this as a birthday present from my mom and I love this stuff. It is perfumed if you are sensitive to scents but I love the smell. It just smells a bit floral, reminds me of more expensive skincare. This is a staple in my skincare routine and I feel like it actually helps keep my skin hydrated and has even helped clear my skin (acne breakouts). I also use it to prime before makeup. Very soothing and I'm running low because I use it so much. Would repurchase because it's so affordable and nice!
nicole p.
Gilbert, AZ
If you have oily skin stay far away cause this toner is a big oily but at night this does feel amazing so depending on skin type you might love it but.. it does have a lot of alcohol
Elyse M.
It worked great I ran out and am trying to decide if I want to try another kind. I have been using all natural stuff apple cider vinegar , coconut oil, almond oil.
Maya R.
I love this toner! It hydrated the face without making it sticky or look oily. I love to use this product on days that I don't wear makeup as it makes my skin look very fresh and glowy. It also prepares the skin making makeup apply more smoothly and look more natural.
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product that does everything advertised! The packaging is very ascetically pleasing. I was very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Angel F.
I have tried a lot of toners and out of all i gotta say that this is my favorite out of all. It is completely alcohol free so it doesn't give you that "burning" or "tingling" sensation while using it. My face feels so clean and hydrated. I either use a cotton ball or a cotton pad and I usually just have to dab it twice and it covers mg whole face. I don't think i would i would ever buy or try other toners because this toner sold me from the very first use. AND they're only $6 at Walmart!
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
This was my very first ever toner as a teen trying to understand the cosmetic aisle! It smelled so nice and it didn’t burn me like my grandmothers Clinique did! I didn’t even know then why I needed it or what it was for. In hindsight I used this more like a cleanser than it’s intended purpose. It did clear my skin, I was prone to breakouts on my forehead from sweatbands (tennis). This kept them from being so angry and sore. It was also super refreshing to come off the court and cleanse my face and follow with this. I would still purchase this in a pinch if I needed a toner.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?