BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dareen A.
FL
They are the best thing I have ever seen they are so amazing and good and perfect and it never effect me in a bad way before! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did! Thank you
Nyssa A.
Phoenix , Az
Love this toner. Smells great and works great. Very effective and not too harsh and drying on the face. Would recommend to other buyers! Great value for the price.
melissa v.
Erie, PA
Good, classic, essential toner. I sometimes forget to use it for a few days, and I can tell a difference. So, it certainly does work great! I've been using it for years and absolutely love it.
Amanda P.
Monrovia
This hydrating product was so amazing it really made a huge difference on my face and the amount of product I got lasted me so long . I would definitely recommend
Chloe L.
I love this hydrating toner. I’ve always struggled with dry skin that also has a lot of oils, and this has been great for my skin. It also tones down my redness.
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
Not too expensive, effective, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It does sting my eyes, however, so usually have to do a good amount of fanning after I'm done.
member-6f928
Honestly didn't enjoy this too much! It does leave your skin feeling a little hydrated, but nothing compared to other products I have used, so for that reason alone i don't tend to reach for it often.
member-928b8
This makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It rids my skin of anything left behind from my cleanser. It does not dry out my sensitive skin and I notice my skin is brighter and my skin tone is more even.
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
This toner has genuinely changed my life for the better! I have extreme combination skin where I have oily and dry patches; this especially makes it hard for me to apply my makeup with an even finish. I started using this toner because it's alcohol free, and doesn't have such a heavy scent when applied. I typically apply it onto my face after I shower using a cotton pad then I follow directly after with the application of moisturizer. I definitely recommend it if you're trying to balance the pH of your skin and hydrate it without looking oily!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing really gets all the dirt out from my plates so makes washing dishes much more enjoyable no cons at all only pros lasts me very long as well very effective product highly recommend this too I would definitely buy it again too
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?