BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Chloe P.
Ocilla
I love the way this toner makes my skin feel! You can really feel it cleaning your skin. This toner has an amazing smell and great price! I totally recommend this product!!!
member-cb14f
This toner has changed my life!!! It hydrates my skin so much and even i've only been using it for 1 week my skin is smoother, i really recommend this, i have a weird combo skin but i think this will work on both oily and dry skinl
Haley N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I like this toner. It seems to be pretty mild so I use it at night to balance out my skin care routine. There is a lot of product for the price which I appreciate as well.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am extremely picky with what I put on my face (who isn't) reason being that I have extremely sensitive skin. My skin breakouts easily and gets irritated pretty bad if I don't watch what I put on it. I also have really dry skin around my nose and chin and often get dry patches. This eucerin product has been my go to lotion for many many years. I like to use it as my daily sunscreen. I love that it's not a thick consistency like other sunscreens and it doesn't have an overbearing smell. It does have an "old lady" smell to it, well for me it does but it doesn't bother me. Lightweight on the skin. You do have to make sure to blend really well as it can leave white patches. Like all other sunscreens I've tried it is a bit greasy. It is very moisturizing and has actually helped with my dry patches when I have flare ups. My overall thoughts, I highly recommend this eucerin everyday protection lotion. Not only is it moisturizing but also conatians that SPF 30. The packaging makes it easy to dispense, has a pump, easy to control how much product you want.
harley l.
Andrews, SC
at first it made my skin oily and really had no effect, after using it for a month or so however, my complexion began to even out and my breakouts were more contained. good value for the price
Rhea O.
Of the drug store toners, this is probably my favorite. It is so gentle and I love the light scent. It doesn't feel overly harsh or too weak, and really feels like it's refreshing my skin.
Brittany S.
watertown
I added this product to my daily routine a few months ago and I do believe it’s had some positive results. I use it after I wash my face in the morning and at night.
Suzanne C.
Makes my face feel so smooth and clean after washing. I have combo skin and in the summer I’m really oily and winter I’m dry. This is a great touch for me to stay on an even playing field when it comes to my skin care.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Loreal makes quality drugstore skincare products that I use on a daily basis. This toner is one of those products. It is a light, 99% alcohol free toner with skincare benefits that refreshes my skin when applied. It is non drying formula that is safe for even sensitive skin. I use it twice a day after cleansing my skin. This toner uses beta hydroxy to sweep away dull tired skin to reveal a brighter smooth complexion while hydrating skin leaving it softer. Not only does it hydrate but it helps barrier against moisture loss which is important to keeping my makeup looking fresh and great all day long. I haven't noticed any negative side effects or adverse reaction to using this. I have noticed that this toner is better than others that I used in the past because it does noticably help hydrate. I would recommend this to anyone because we all can use additional hydration to our tired skin
Olivia R.
Georgetown, IN
LOVE this toner. I use this every morning and night for a refreshing feel. If I feel greasy or dirty, I just use this toner and it makes my face feel fresh and clean. Plus it is super affordable!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?