BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
I love this toner. I apply it right after I am done using my equate cleanser and it leaves a very refreshing feel. Plus this toner does not dry out my skin which is greatly appreciated! Love it!
Dora M.
Tried finding a toner with no alcohol. I thought this was it, turns out it contains a bit of alcohol. I do like it though but probably won't repurchase because it contains alcohol.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Just can’t go wrong with this toner. The quality, and non greasy feeling makes my skin feel extra clean. The product also makes my pores smaller which then makes my skin smoother.
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
As most ladies I am consistently buying new products and rotating my skin care regimen for that near perfect system. And I came across this toner in Ulta. Now Loreal has been coming out with some fantastic products lately so I was excited about this. First of it smells amazing, kinda like a less sweet version of rosewater. The bottling is to die for and will be great for repurposing when done with the product. I've only used this product for 3 days and see a big difference. I have used Clinque's toner which is $25 and this stuff beats Clinque by a mile! My skin is smoother and ny pigmentation is more even and it help cure some freshly exofliated pimple on my head. Do yourself a favor and get this!
Katie R.
Clarksville, Arkansas
I don’t see a big difference when I use this toner. I bought it at Walmart. And I really am disappointed in this product. I use other L’Oréal products I really like. But I would not recommend this to others
Madison S.
I have been using this for about 8 or so months and I love it! I actually put it on a wash cloth and scrub my face before I moisturize. Scrubs away dry skin for a glowy finish!
Aimee B.
El Paso
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells okay and is a bit refreshing but is not as astringent as I’d like it to be. I have only bought it once and will not buy again. Did not meet my expectations for L’Oréal
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Me gusto mucho por k te deja la piel súper radiante y súper feresca y puedo desir k ayuda en los poros oh talvez esa esa es la forma que me ayudo Ami me encanto L’Oréal
It’s an o-k primer. Does what it needs too. Can be drying in certain areas so I try to keep it in my oily t-zone. I use it maybe every other day paired with a heavy duty moisturizer. Good for it’s price.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?