BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiana G.
Dover
Always use after I wash makeup off. I love how it’s alcohol free so it’s great for sensitive skin. It smells great and it doesn’t dry your face out. I use this after I use my makeup wipes
Morgan W.
Huntington
I gave it about a week of use before i stopped using it. It slowly started giving me acne. I have sort of sensitive skin but not really sensitive and it broke me out
Taylor W.
Tampa , FL
I use this every morning and every night and will always be my favourite toner! Rose water is so wonderful for your skin! Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Monica H.
Perris
I just think this toner is amazing and is totally worth it! Love the way it makes my skin look very cheap and very satisfied with this product really recommend this
Emily G.
Virginia Beach
This is absolutely one of the best toners I’ve ever tried!! 👀 It’s not harsh on the skin what’s so ever & I will always make sure this product has a nice place in my skincare cabinet 😍😍
Jody B.
Tucson
Love the packaging smells amazing does what its suppose to X10 I recommend it easy to apply give it ah try ladies so you can see what you been missing 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Rachel T.
Secane, PA
Love this toner! It helps my skin with tending to pores and t-zone before applying foundation. It doesn’t dry out my skin and feels so nice and cool as it goes on!
Codi M.
Yorktown
I really like this toner, does exactly what is says it’ll do. Im working on my 3 rd bottle now! Definitely recommend for dry skin!

Mannie K.
I haven’t used as frequently as I’d like, but when Ido use nothing bad happens.L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner It feels great and I got because of a newsletter recommendation.
Marguerite M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
This is a really good drug store toner. I like the scent and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated instead of stripped and dry like most high alcohol content toners.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?