BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I’ve bought this product twice and I think this product can be a little bit drying, but it definitely works! It also has a Nice scent! It retails for about $6 at Walmart.
Jose C.
58 Conkey Ave Rochester, NY
Omg talk about a good toner ... This is everything and moreeeeee .. For me my face has alot of dark uneven spots and this absolutely blends them out and this is just amazing
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
It was alright. It has that smell of astringent. Affordable and okay. I would not repurchase it again because I am looking for a toner that does not have alcohol content.
Ashley c.
Just finished my third bottle. It's great! I love it on my skin. A little harsh but it leaves my skin feeling nice and refresh. When ever I use it my family and friends points out the difference
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
To this day one of my favorite toners out there. My skin feels light and refreshed after I use it. I do however feel like the price could be better and I tend to wait for sales or coupons.
Madison E.
It’s good. It’s just not my favorite. I like natural products. It’s not pricey. I got it at dollar general. I didn’t have high expectations. It’s still pretty much full.
Tyla S.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love this toner! It’s so hydrating and refreshing, and it does an amazing job at getting all of the excess makeup and dirt off of my face. Highly recommend!
Ally R.
Glendale
This was my favorite toner for years I switched it up to try something different. It does contain alcohol even then one that says it does not on the bottle so be aware.
Teresa B.
GAGE, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love L'Oreal products. This is my go to toner. My mother introduced me to these products when I was in my 30's and they worked great. However the toner is all I've kept in my daily routine
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Not a bad toner! If you're tight budget wise, and prefer drugstore items, this one isn't bad at all. It works as a nice back up because of convenience for purchasing.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?