BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is my go-to toner especially on days when I have breakouts since it contains salicylic acid. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated and clean. And it's really affordable too.
Kaylee B.
pawnee
This is a great product. It really does a great job. I loved it!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I ordered it off of amazon and didn’t have any problems. I loved it.
Kaitlyn M.
Moundsville
I found this while watching a beauty blog and so I thought I would try it and sure enough it was amazing, I bought it from Walmart & it was a great price and gentle on my face! Yes I would recommend to others.
Lindsey G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
This toner always made my face feel refreshed, it did take a little before the sticky feeling went away. But if you put a moisturizer on top you'll wake up with soft glowing skin!
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I started using this product two months ago and my skin has cleared up! I love how refreshing it makes my skin feel. I will buy it again! The smell is great and doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky.
crystal r.
I love it leaves my skin clean and soft also has great quality and cheap price I usually use coupons so i am able to buy it for use it all year i love the smell and is available in many stores i recommend it
Lizeth C.
Austin
I like it a lot because you do not feel all that alcohol smell at all and it works softly does not irritate the face, it refreshes it and when it is absorbed in your face you feel as if it works on your skin
Paige B.
Shelbyville
It’s okay I love how it’s hydration but at the same time it dries me out so it’s kinda weird . It’s also kinda harsh. It makes me skin a little irritated in the summer time. Which it was a little more gentle
Patti B.
Vilas, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This toner is easy to apply. The scent is clean and not too strong. I have only used this product a handful of times, but I wasn’t disappointed. It is gentle on your skin and leaves your face feeling smooth.
brianna m.
san manuel arizona
this toner is amazing. i’ve loved it since day 1 it makes my skin so soft and hydrated. it also removes leftover makeup that my cleanser didn’t take off. overall i think this toner is great!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?