BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Malka S.
corrientes 2910
Que lindo refresh tieneeee muchaaa pintaaaa y tengo mucbisisisisimas ganas ya de probarlosssssssssss
victoria p.
Crsnbrook, BC
My bestfriend was the one to recommend this product to me. It was my first time using a toner And I wasn’t really to sure on what to expect. It wasn’t harsh on my skin at all and my skin also never felt irritated either!
Gayatri R.
This is a good toner...but it gave a little bit of tingling sensation but its normal...and the best part is it does not itch my face like most of astringent does....it instantly tone as well as hydrates your skin
merlinda s.
Lonate pozzolo
Lightweight, astringent, it cleans the skin very well. I'm in love with this toner. Parfum are delicious
Stéfane K.
belo horizonte
Adoro todos os produtos , acho incrível ! Super indico e compro sempre 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Eman A.
تونر قابض للبشره كى يغلق المسام ويمنع دخول الاتربه بعد تنظيف الوجه فهو لاغنى عنه لنظافه البشره والخفاظ عليه
Sarah B.
Hamilton, ON
I did not like this product at all. It made my skin extremely photo sensitive and I would not use it again.
valeee B.
Chile,Osorno
Me gusto era bueno no me acuerdo mucho si tenia olor pero lo ocupaba mucho era bueno!!! A mi parecer lo recomiendo!
Fatima S.
bradford
Good for cleansing skin and making it squeaky clean after all that makeup. Affordable and available everywhere
stephany k.
lebanon
Im not a fan of toner i bought this just to try it , its good nothing special
Usually i put rose water with my micellar water so i create my own toner
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?