BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Candace D.
Leitchfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only toner I’ve used that doesn’t make my skin feel super tight and dry. It’s a decent price and a good product. I’d recommend for anyone who has normal to dry skin. It definitely worked for my dry skin.
Kristie Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fresh scent as well as the wash my skin feels. It doesn’t leave it feeling sticky like a lot of products can. It is such a great find for a cheaper brand! Highly recommended!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tralee C.
Lagrangeville
Honestly I’m not to sure that toner really works for me but I guess this one is good. This timer didn’t dry out my skin like others I have used but I’m not sure how effective it was on removing excess dirt and oil.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I enjoy this more than the mattifying toner because I’m so dry. This is still my first bottle but for the price and experience I’d probably buy it again. It is effective and works nicely.
Megan S.
Nice scent and a good price, but I didn't feel like it did much to hydrate and even out my skin tone. With use I did find my makeup went on nicer, but didn't get the results I wanted.
Jamarrah J.
Watertown, NY
I used this pink toner from L’Oréal Paris it works amazing I used it after taking off my makeup and realized I didn’t get all my makeup off it really clears your skin from leftover residue.. 10/10 would recommend
Ashley S.
This worked really well. It didn’t burn but did have a great scent too. I’m not a fan of ingredients but I did enjoy using this product . I felt like price vs value was very fair too
Elle G.
Lake Elmo
Very gentle and removes any excess makeup after I’ve washed my face! I love that it’s alcohol-free, so it won’t dry your skin out at all. I have repurchased this product many times.
Kaylee B.
pawnee
This is a great product. It really does a great job. I loved it!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I ordered it off of amazon and didn’t have any problems. I loved it.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?