BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Karla A.
santiago
Very cool! cleaned my face, and then I felt disinfected and relaxed, ready for makeup!
Laury A.
Santo Domingo
I have always loved the loreal products and this is not the exception, it is excellent
Eman S.
Beautiful toner and great price for students like me. Loved how my skin felt afterwords
Amanda J.
Peterborough , ON
Awesome product another product I have stocked up on when on sale good quality..

Thanks
Yahara S.
Quart de poblet, valencia
It was great. But there are better toners.. i want to try one with switch hazel.......
JESSICA B.
Val Caron , On
I love this product, it keeps my skin feeling soft and my pores don't show as badly.
Nin G.
If you want to be your skin more hydrated then now, i would used it place of you. !
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
Very good product! I love l'oreal and everything that they do is totally perfect
Cristal F.
Its very nice! Good price!
Hermione B.
planchat la serre bussiere vieille
I don’t really know why I didn’t like it but I didn’t so , I just found it didn’t do its job
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?